Music Pop Warner Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 14, 2011
So, I choreograph and help coach a Pop Warner team, intermediate Midget (ages 12-15) level this year. (Btw, I have NO desire to head coach--this way, I can help in some way, but not go to every practice or any game.) This will be the head coach's second year coaching. She wants me to pick out some music for the routine, like yesterday (the season doesn't even start until Aug 1. We can't stunt for two weeks after that. First comp isn't until October. But I digress). I am getting SUPER frustrated trying to explain that "Edge of Glory," :deadhorse: and anything else on the radio in the past 5 years or so, is not going to work because the judges, and the fans, are going to want to put earplugs in by, say, the third team of the day that has it...you know, around 8am? And we'll be on, say around 6pm?

Anyway, I need some suggestions for music. I figure if I come up with a million suggestions, she'll forget about the popular-at-this-moment music because she'll have too many other options :). She'd like to do a "girl power" type of theme. Anyone have any good ideas? Thanks!!!!!

Saving Jane - Super Girl
Hanna Montana - Super Girl
702 - Where My Girls At
Beyonce - Diva
Lucas Prata - A Girl Like That
The Click Five - Just The Girl
.38 Special - Fantasy Girl (Great for a stunt!)

@SlapFire will have plenty of ideas for songs for you he's the best when it comes to using undiscovered or forgotten music and making the routine hot with it!!! I'll make sure he gets on here to give you some suggestions!

Back