Pop Warner Locals/qualifiers/regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My squad is medium intermidate coed and we compete at our first local compition this weekend! (Henlopen)

anyone on board going to the Jersey Shore competition this weekend?

12 + year of rec and I have never been to a pop warner competition. I actually vender at a competition today and it was one of the most friendly, cute.......it reminded me of when I first started with out rec team. The had the coaches from each team do a performance....it was very nice and reminded me of why I fell in love with cheerleading.....and cute little girls loves bows and anything with rhinestone! it was a very nice and busy day

The had the coaches from each team do a performance...
We do that for UYF (and did it for AYC) every year at Conference. So much fun for the girls to see their coaches cheer! If your region doesn't do this they should!

We do that for UYF (and did it for AYC) every year at Conference. So much fun for the girls to see their coaches cheer! If your region doesn't do this they should!
I don't do pop warner at all, I was there today as a vendor. My girls do rec/HS and the competitions that they go too are totally different

I don't do pop warner at all, I was there today as a vendor. My girls do rec/HS and the competitions that they go too are totally different
Oops sorry I meant for the general public. We only do coaches at the UYF comp, all others we just cheer... the girls are lucky if they can get me to do the cha cha slide.

Oops sorry I meant for the general public. We only do coaches at the UYF comp, all others we just cheer... the girls are lucky if they can get me to do the cha cha slide.
lol. okay. that makes sense....you're funny. I'm sure they'll get you to do it before the season is over :)

Back