All-Star Post covid rebuild, looking to build a culture.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 28, 2023
So we are in our second season after our post covid rebrand and rebuild. I'm looking for help on how to build a strong culture that promotes discipline, hard work, and self responsibility. Also looking for ways to build team identity and bond. Thanks for any help.

My gyms cultural is AMAZING! and when I say amazing I mean like wow, it’s SOO good. A bunch of program owner’s compliment us when they compete against us the first time. In response to our culture we win. A lot. My team went undefeated with 5 grand champion titles this year. Our teams are so closely bonded that if something goes wrong one of the bases will look at someone or say one word and we are back on count/back in the air. I think a big part of why our culture is amazing is because our coaches are tough on us, but they always tell us it’s our job to bring each other back up not theirs. They are not on the mat with us when we compete. They always remind us that. We have to take care of each other because they don’t compete with us. Part of our culture is that on water breaks we talk and hang out with our coaches and as a team. We talk about how our day is went. Or anything really. Whatever is going on in our lives. This really unites us. One last thing, DONT tolerate even the smallest amount of drama or gossip. If you don’t put your foot down people will push harder and harder. Good luck!

Back