All-Star Practicee

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I Love Practice, especially when you work so hard and WIN!! lol :D

if you dont like going to practice you need to stop! lol like its just a waist of other peoples time and waisting your parents $! I hate when you have people on your team that hate going to practice or complain so much! it just brings down the team, and their just plain annoying lol :)

I Love Practice, especially when you work so hard and WIN!! lol :D

if you dont like going to practice you need to stop! lol like its just a waist of other peoples time and waisting your parents $! I hate when you have people on your team that hate going to practice or complain so much! it just brings down the team, and their just plain annoying lol :)
true that! if u like winning u best like practice cuz ur not winning if ur not practicing!! and if u love cheer u shuld love prac cuz ur doing what u love

I love going to practices for allstar! High school though is a different story because how much it hurts my body. I think people shouldn't cheer if they aren't enjoying the team and practicing though. Don't do something you don't enjoy!
Of course there are those "kill me now" practices but they are all worth it in the end! I love once you get the routine and all you have to do is perfect it!

I love going to practices for allstar! High school though is a different story because how much it hurts my body. I think people shouldn't cheer if they aren't enjoying the team and practicing though. Don't do something you don't enjoy!
Of course there are those "kill me now" practices but they are all worth it in the end! I love once you get the routine and all you have to do is perfect it!
ikr i get so into my routines:) i love doing the full out practices bc i love giving my all it just feels good idk bout u guys lol

I love going to practice!! It's like my biggest pet peeve ever when people at practice are like "Ughh I hate being here can I just go home" but like cheerheart4life said, there are those practices when its just so tiring and hard, but you gotta do it if you wanna do well in competition! But when its the same people complaining about being there everyyy practiceeee it just aggravates me. If you never want to be there, or don't love it, don't do it!

I love going to practice!! It's like my biggest pet peeve ever when people at practice are like "Ughh I hate being here can I just go home" but like cheerheart4life said, there are those practices when its just so tiring and hard, but you gotta do it if you wanna do well in competition! But when its the same people complaining about being there everyyy practiceeee it just aggravates me. If you never want to be there, or don't love it, don't do it!
agreed <3

I love practice! Its usually what I look forward to during the week :p
If I didn't live 45min away, I'd probably be the kid who's always at the gym XD

YAYYY!!! For PRACTICE!!:) During the school year practice is a way for me to escape from the drama, loads of homework, studying, etc.... I love it also because you get an EXCELLENT workout while hanging out with the people you love the most!

Back