Prayers For Tallon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 9, 2011
One of my closest friends fell off his motorcycle earlier today and is now in Intensive Care. He's broken his collar bone, a bone in his back, hip joint and femur. The doctors have also found minor brain damage however don't know how serious it is at this point. He's being so brave and he has his first operation of many tomorrow. I ask that you all keep him in your prayers as he has a long recovery ahead of him and I know how great you all are at times like this! Thankyou.

Do you have an update on his condition and prognosis? More prayers from Illinois.

Tallon...such a strong name.

Reactions: VTX
Do you have an update on his condition and prognosis? More prayers from Illinois.

Tallon...such a strong name.

Thank-you so much for asking! His brain damage was only a very temporary thing so mentally he is great. He has a back brace on for the next 6 months and has been told he won't be able to walk properly for at least a year but he is now home! I am so proud of the way he's handling things. His electric wheelchair arrived the other day so he's been acting like a little kid playing around on it, and he is so happy to be back playing his Xbox! He is already talking about how he can't wait to start riding his bike again in a year or two; he just amazes me. Thank-you so much for the prayers, they are greatly appreciated!

Back