All-Star Prayers Please!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 16, 2011
My fellow Fierceboarders,

It's with a heavy heart that I have to ask y'all to send many, many prayers up in the next few weeks. Megan Alfonzo, a cheerleader from the Atlanta Jayhawks, passed away 2 nights ago in her sleep. She was only in the 8th grade. I don't think anyone knows exactly why she passed, we all just know that it was very unsuspected and heartbreaking. She was a lovable young girl with a full life ahead of her. I ask for your prayers for her family, friends, and the gym as they mourn her passing. God must have truly needed her in Heaven to take such a precious young girl. Although the cheer world can be very divided at times, it can also come together and unite behind many of our own. Thank you to everyone for the support and prayers. Instead of mourning the fact that you are no longer with us, we will celebrate the wonderful life you lived and praise God because he blessed us to be able to know you! Paradise awaits you, Megan!

My fellow Fierceboarders,

It's with a heavy heart that I have to ask y'all to send many, many prayers up in the next few weeks. Megan Alfonzo, a cheerleader from the Atlanta Jayhawks, passed away 2 nights ago in her sleep. She was only in the 8th grade. I don't think anyone knows exactly why she passed, we all just know that it was very unsuspected and heartbreaking. She was a lovable young girl with a full life ahead of her. I ask for your prayers for her family, friends, and the gym as they mourn her passing. God must have truly needed her in Heaven to take such a precious young girl. Although the cheer world can be very divided at times, it can also come together and unite behind many of our own. Thank you to everyone for the support and prayers. Instead of mourning the fact that you are no longer with us, we will celebrate the wonderful life you lived and praise God because he blessed us to be able to know you! Paradise awaits you, Megan!
My thoughts and prayers are with her family. So sorry to hear of such sad news

Poor baby. My heart is with her mama. Prayers from LA

And my heart is breaking again, :( i am so terribly sorry for the loss! Prayers to Megan,her family and all of her friends , stay strong!

Back