All-Star Prayers Please....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 15, 2011
My team and I just won the Eastern Maine championships and were headed to the state finals when we get the news that our best tumbler, best back, best jumper, most amazing person I've ever met is very ill.

He contracted cellulitis in his leg from tumbling on wrestling mats and he has a very weak heart.. the infection spread to the arteries in his heart and they are now slowly deteriorating. He will be in the hospital for a week then continue to to go to the hospital every day for 6 weeks after.

He just filled in a spot for Planet Cheer Galaxy int open coed 5 last Sunday and now can't continue with them nor my team as we compete for the state finals. Prayers please for him as well as my team :( he is so dear to me as well as everyone else in my community.

thanks everyone <3

Thank you all he will be pleased to hear that my fierceboard friends are sending him prayers <3

Update: He is doing well, not sure if he is responding to the anti-botics open heart surgery is most likely in the near future.

Yesterday one of my other team mates was in gym class and got a volley ball holder dropped on her ankle. (weighs over 100 pounds) it scraped the skin literally off of her shin bone and sprained her ankle. My team is going through a rough time more prayers please.

Back