College Private Lessons

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2015
Hello everyone!
I'm currently looking at transferring to a new college, and trying out for the cheer program at the school. I'm still deciding between a few, but I have a whole year before I have to go for tryouts, and I want to start to prepare now! I am good as far as elite tumbling (I've been a gymnast for the last 15 years) , but coed stunting is where I lack experience. I'm from PA and I am just looking to see if anyone knows of a gym who gives private stunt lessons for coed? I would be willing to go almost anywhere to get help as this is very important to me. Thank you in advanced!

Hello everyone!
I'm currently looking at transferring to a new college, and trying out for the cheer program at the school. I'm still deciding between a few, but I have a whole year before I have to go for tryouts, and I want to start to prepare now! I am good as far as elite tumbling (I've been a gymnast for the last 15 years) , but coed stunting is where I lack experience. I'm from PA and I am just looking to see if anyone knows of a gym who gives private stunt lessons for coed? I would be willing to go almost anywhere to get help as this is very important to me. Thank you in advanced!
Welcome! I think @King @oncecoolcoachnowmom @Ashley and @ScottyB could help you out.

@nellie, go to USASF.net and look under the membership tab. Using the search filters you'll be able to see all the gyms in PA and if you are on a state border you can also check those states.

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

PA is a HUGE state. I understand not wanting to post where you live, but maybe a region? Or use the list @Cheer Dad posted to find gyms close to you and you could always just call and ask.

Look for open gyms first, then find someone from those that will help with privates. Might save you a bunch of money

Back