All-Star ? @ Privates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Do you think privates are worth it & make a difference if your only able to do them once a month v. once every week?

Honestly, yes. You really don't need them often, but every once in a while, it's good to have some one on one time with your coach. They can help you without the distraction of your teammates and it's just fun... IF you like to work hard, cause those things wear ya down quick :D

Kris said:
Do you think privates are worth it & make a difference if your only able to do them once a month v. once every week?

I definatly do!! When my daughter first started, the tumbling class had 20+ and it was an hour. She was lucky to get 3 or 4 passes. For just a little more, I could get get weekly half hour privates. So I tried it.

Eleven years later, she WILL NOT attend a 'tumbling' class (she will go to open gym here and there. Although it's a big strain on me, I'm very happy with it. She gets more personalized attention and she does so well!!

Absolutely. They can just fine tune what you - or your cp - are working on in practice or in a class. Having that 1:1 attention is wonderful.

Definitely, the coach will really be able to help you with a specific skill you might struggle with during regular class and give you the confidence you need to throw it. It is also go to make sure you don't develop any poor form habits and the coach can also give you conditioning to do that is specific to your body.

Yes private lessons, even at once a month, are worth it as long as you are willing to work between classes on what your instructor is telling you to. A person and body learn through repetition.

Yes - i would get my cp privates at least once a month if there were any good around. Try it, it's always good to have the total attention of your coach/ a coach.

Absolutely. Every private you can get with a good coach is valuable. My CP definitely gets more out of privates than group tumbling classes

You can always do it with someone else that's about the same level as you. It'd probably be a lower cost than just a regular private and you'd still plenty of attention and some breathers!

Latest posts

Back