All-Star Pro Shops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 23, 2011
I recently tried to buy from a pro shop online to purchase a shirt for worlds (I bought it on April 5th) and while I thought I was all set on what i'm wearing for my first time at worlds I just got an email today saying they were out of stock.. Not trying to put this gym on blast (wonderful gym) but this has also happened to me before.. Shouldn't pro shops update their website to alert buyers before they spend the time to buy it and not start trying to buy a different item they need by a certain time? I don't have any big name gym shirts so I was in DESPERATE want of this shirt.. Idk if i'm just over reacting but since this has happened to me twice (two different websites) and i've only attempted to buy online twice it kind of puts a sour taste in my mouth :/ Any tips on how to avoid problems like this (besides buying well ahead of time of worlds) and reliable & cheap pro shops to buy from? Is this a common issue?
Thank you!

Also, what are some bad/good experiences you've had with buying from online pro shops?

My favorite pro shop to buy from is Cheer Extreme. I've ordered from them several times and have never had a problem. They have cheap merchandise and shipping is cheap and fast. I ordered shirts from them last Friday and they came in on Monday. Another pro shop I've ordered from and had good experiences with is Cheer Athletics.
Some pro shops charge higher prices for apparel and shipping. I'm also not a fan of faxing in orders because you don't automatically get an invoice or order confirmation and are not sure when your order is received and being processed.

My favorite pro shop to buy from is Cheer Extreme. I've ordered from them several times and have never had a problem. They have cheap merchandise and shipping is cheap and fast. I ordered shirts from them last Friday and they came in on Monday. Another pro shop I've ordered from and had good experiences with is Cheer Athletics.
Some pro shops charge higher prices for apparel and shipping. I'm also not a fan of faxing in orders because you don't automatically get an invoice or order confirmation and are not sure when your order is received and being processed.
I may not agree with the cheap prices of Cheer Extreme ;) Sweatshirt for $80 ?!? (It is adorable though) I instead did buy the worlds shirt from them today.. I hope to get it before worlds! Thank you for reassuring my choice with CE :)

Cheer Extreme is always amazing ! my sister has had some problems with World Cup & i've had some problems lately with Cheer Athletics! i ordered my panthers shirt about 3 weeks ago and then they just yesterday let me know it got back ordered. :mad:

I may not agree with the cheap prices of Cheer Extreme ;) Sweatshirt for $80 ?!? (It is adorable though) I instead did buy the worlds shirt from them today.. I hope to get it before worlds! Thank you for reassuring my choice with CE :)
Sorry, I meant their t-shirts are cheap (compared to other pro shops)!! I'm sure it will be in by the beginning of next week the latest :)

Cheer Extreme is always amazing ! my sister has had some problems with World Cup & i've had some problems lately with Cheer Athletics! i ordered my panthers shirt about 3 weeks ago and then they just yesterday let me know it got back ordered. :mad:
REALLY glad I went with Cheer Extreme :)

i had the same problem , i ordered a shirt and it was backtracked and its been about a month and a half , but i had forgot they were in the middle of switching to the new gym

Cheer Extreme and World Cup were both good for me, I had problems with Cheer Athletics and Top Gun (when they had one up last year). For Cheer Athletics I just couldn't get an order through, like it wouldn't let me make an account/ order and for Top Gun I ordered and all but it never came. I also think stingrays fulloutsports is good - the ordering was easy and got to my family's house in the states quickly and now its on its way to me :)

I give Betsy at Cheer Extreme's Pro Shop my personal stamp of approval. I've ordered stuff 6-7 times and they get shipped real fast and have always been right. She has even opened the store (it's not at the gym) a couple of times when I went down outside of their normal business hours.

Cheer Extreme and World Cup were both good for me, I had problems with Cheer Athletics and Top Gun (when they had one up last year). For Cheer Athletics I just couldn't get an order through, like it wouldn't let me make an account/ order and for Top Gun I ordered and all but it never came. I also think stingrays fulloutsports is good - the ordering was easy and got to my family's house in the states quickly and now its on its way to me :)
Glad i'm not the only one that has issues with Cheer Athletics! I absolutely love their stuff though! Today I ordered from Cheer Extreme & I ordered the fierceboard shirt so I hope I get it in time! But I also haven't gotten a refund or any notice about one from CA...

I know this is about online pro shops but has anyone else had a problem when buying from another board member? Ex. none payment

Stingrays proshop has been excellent! They have great prices on their merchandise and shipping tends to stay the same. Speaking of pro shops, does anyone know when Top Gun's proshop will open up? I have some money from my report card, and I am hoping to spend on some cute t-shirts, sports bras, and spandex etc...

I have ordered from World Cup twice and both times received the items within a week and both times they were wrapped in leopard tissue paper:) Best experience with a pro shop by far. I had issues with both Cali and Cheer Athletics. Neither gym shipped my orders and I had to call/email multiple times to get my items and it took 8-12 weeks each time and the Cali item was damaged:( The owner of Cali was great about it once she became aware of the issue. Power shipped my Jeffrey Fehr shirts within a couple of weeks and I got the fierceboard shirt right away too. Most gyms aren't in the retail business so it isn't unexpected that you may need to follow up on your orders. On a side note: AZ Power please make those gorgeous sports bras available to the public!!! My CP is dying for one!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back