All-Star Q's About Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 12, 2011
A friend of mine is coming to watch but only on sunday.
does anybody know if there are tickets for spectators available at the door? or does she risk that it's too full and they wont let her in anymore?
anyone did this a previous year?

You can purchase tickets at the front gate to the Wide World of Sports Complex for $25 per day.

that's what i thought I read:) she's just worrying she wont be able to get in:)

thank you!

that's what i thought I read:) she's just worrying she wont be able to get in:)

thank you!

She'll get into Wide World of Sports. Just no guarantee about the Milkhouse (HP Fieldhouse) or Josten's.

My CP and I are going as spectators. What's the recommendations for us in terms of times we should get there to ensure we are able to get in the wideworld of sports and the milk house. Are there two separate admissions for each?

My CP and I are going as spectators. What's the recommendations for us in terms of times we should get there to ensure we are able to get in the wideworld of sports and the milk house. Are there two separate admissions for each?

There's one admission...it's $25/day. Get there early on Saturday, and buy both days. Usually it gets super crowded in the afternoon/evening and they stop letting people into the milkhouse. They past few years they've had a screen outside the milkhouse streaming the competition, so you'll see a ton of people out there watching when that happens.

Last year, we went over on Friday night and bought our tickets for both days, so that we could get there early on Saturday and go right in. The line for tickets was pretty long on Saturday morning.

Last year, we went over on Friday night and bought our tickets for both days, so that we could get there early on Saturday and go right in. The line for tickets was pretty long on Saturday morning.
YOURE SO SMART!!!!! I'm totally doing that this year! What time did you go over.

My flight doesnt land til 615pm. But i rented a car so i can go right there.

Wow...I was totally not that smart last year. Ok, so don't buy them saturday...buy them friday!

Wow...I was totally not that smart last year. Ok, so don't buy them saturday...buy them friday!
ill see you at the ticket booth friday night!

Those 10 minutes waiting in line for a ticket really make a difference. Last year I made sure I had cash so if I saw a parent i knew, i could just give them the money for them to get me a ticket.

YOURE SO SMART!!!!! I'm totally doing that this year! What time did you go over.

My flight doesnt land til 615pm. But i rented a car so i can go right there.

Thanks...experienced cheer parent! I think we got there around 6. There was a baseball game going on, so the ticket booth was open. I think I will call and find out if it will be open again this year, so that I don't send you all over there to find out it isn't open!

does anyone know if they sell tickets at celebrity hall for the milkouse? I have a friend coming for one day and was hoping to pick it up there rather than going over to the WWOS on friday night. That line was like a mile long last year on saturday morning!

I think you can buy any Disney tickets at any of the ticket booths. The Disney Guest Services ticket number at (407) 939-1289 and they can answer any more specific ticket related questions.

ill see you at the ticket booth friday night!

Those 10 minutes waiting in line for a ticket really make a difference. Last year I made sure I had cash so if I saw a parent i knew, i could just give them the money for them to get me a ticket.

See y'all then! haha I did this last year and it was a huge stress reliever.

See y'all then! haha I did this last year and it was a huge stress reliever.
Yea. and it will make me happy when i run past the line in the morning.

And i rented a car so i dont have to rely on the buses. I hate having to wait for a few more people to get on. But i just realized that ill have to walk farther now. Blah!

Back