All-Star Question About Worlds/summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 25, 2018
Hello everyone , i'd like to ask a "quick" question as i'll be going to Orlando for the first time to spectate Worlds in 2019 and both Summit , i was checking price wise as of spectator tickets but i'm kind of confused about the different options if you want to spectate both events.

From what i understood you basicly have this choice if you want to pre-order online :
Buy 2 park hoppers worth $425 each , one including Worlds and one including Summit , which really looks like its a bit out of hand price wise.

On the other hand , there seem to be an option to buy tickets in Orlando directly at the ESPN complex which if i understood correctly is $45/day for Worlds and $35/day for Summit.

Are these the only options to spectate both events ? Is buying tickets directly at the entrance a risk due to long waiting times / the event being full and not being able to get in ? I will be staying in a disney hotel (AoA) so i'll be kind of close to the complex but i'm still scared of not being able to get in the complex due to it being full.

Thank you in advance for your responses and have a nice weekend !

/Ashley

I apologize if this is the wrong category to post the thread , feel free to move it if needed ! Thanks

I always buy tickets to Summit on the day of the competition at WWoS. Never had a problem at all. I will say, the new venue is horrible as far as trying to get in. Allow PLENTY of time to enter the new facility bc it is bizarrely set up. Never had any problem at the older venues (Jostens and the other (HP?) ...near the baseball field.) Haven’t been to Worlds so hopefully someone else can answer that. If you aren’t going to Disney parks, it is stupid to buy the park hopper. Just buy event tickets.

I always buy tickets to Summit on the day of the competition at WWoS. Never had a problem at all. I will say, the new venue is horrible as far as trying to get in. Allow PLENTY of time to enter the new facility bc it is bizarrely set up. Never had any problem at the older venues (Jostens and the other (HP?) ...near the baseball field.) Haven’t been to Worlds so hopefully someone else can answer that. If you aren’t going to Disney parks, it is stupid to buy the park hopper. Just buy event tickets.
That's what i was thinking , and i'm not buying 2 different park hoppers tickets lol , i already have a 10 day non hopper ticket for disney along with the room and disney dining , which is why buying different hoppers was an horribly expensive option.

I guess i'll just opt in for the tickets at the entrance and go as early as possible , they open at 6:30 AM for worlds anyway so i guess that should be early enough , if not i'll go an hour or two earlier haha! Thanks for the advices !

for Summit i guess i'll do the same and buy tickets at the entrance , just go really early !

Thank you again and have a nice weekend ! : )

Hello everyone , i'd like to ask a "quick" question as i'll be going to Orlando for the first time to spectate Worlds in 2019 and both Summit , i was checking price wise as of spectator tickets but i'm kind of confused about the different options if you want to spectate both events.

From what i understood you basicly have this choice if you want to pre-order online :
Buy 2 park hoppers worth $425 each , one including Worlds and one including Summit , which really looks like its a bit out of hand price wise.

On the other hand , there seem to be an option to buy tickets in Orlando directly at the ESPN complex which if i understood correctly is $45/day for Worlds and $35/day for Summit.

Are these the only options to spectate both events ? Is buying tickets directly at the entrance a risk due to long waiting times / the event being full and not being able to get in ? I will be staying in a disney hotel (AoA) so i'll be kind of close to the complex but i'm still scared of not being able to get in the complex due to it being full.

Thank you in advance for your responses and have a nice weekend !

/Ashley

I apologize if this is the wrong category to post the thread , feel free to move it if needed ! Thanks
The hopper pass for Worlds in the past has include 4? days for ESPN. Enough possibly for both Worlds and Summit depending on your situation. You can add another day, or more to the the 3 day hopper also if u want more days at parks. Worlds day passes have never been” sold out” that I know of..entrance to venue and seating may be though.

Last edited:
The hopper pass for Worlds in the past has include 4? days for ESPN. Enough possibly for both Worlds and Summit depending on your situation. You can add another day, or more to the the 3 day hopper also if u want more days at parks. Worlds day passes have never been” sold out” that I know of..entrance to venue and seating may be though.
I was scared of that response to be honest , i just want to be sure that i'll be able to enter both events from 27th april to 29th for Worlds and from the 3rd of march to the 5th for summit , i dont think 4 days would be enough to cover both , as i already have a non hopper disney ticket to have access to the disney dining plan and to discover disney so i dont think it'll help anyway so i guess the daily passes are the only option but i better be really early that day and be ready to stay there all day lol

I was scared of that response to be honest , i just want to be sure that i'll be able to enter both events from 27th april to 29th for Worlds and from the 3rd of march to the 5th for summit , i dont think 4 days would be enough to cover both , as i already have a non hopper disney ticket to have access to the disney dining plan and to discover disney so i dont think it'll help anyway so i guess the daily passes are the only option but i better be really early that day and be ready to stay there all day lol
Maybe buy a hopper for Worlds and then buy another Summit day pass if needed....which is cheaper than words day pass.

Do you need a park pass to watch? I didn’t think you did.
You dont need a park pass but if you buy a park hopper from USASF you get admission to worlds for the 3 days of the event and then if you want to "pre order" the same for summit you also have to buy a park hopper to be able to have tickets in advance , the only other option is to buy tickets when you get there for $45/day for worlds and $35 for summit.

For the comment above

3-day Park Hopper® ticket $335 4-day Park Hopper® ticket $380 5-day Park Hopper® ticket $425 these includes the 3 days for worlds but for summit you would have to buy a different park hopper or buy them on a daily basis at the event.

I really think there should be a way to pre order tickets online without park hoppers but cant ask for too much lol

You dont need a park pass but if you buy a park hopper from USASF you get admission to worlds for the 3 days of the event and then if you want to "pre order" the same for summit you also have to buy a park hopper to be able to have tickets in advance , the only other option is to buy tickets when you get there for $45/day for worlds and $35 for summit.

For the comment above

3-day Park Hopper® ticket $335 4-day Park Hopper® ticket $380 5-day Park Hopper® ticket $425 these includes the 3 days for worlds but for summit you would have to buy a different park hopper or buy them on a daily basis at the event.

I really think there should be a way to pre order tickets online without park hoppers but cant ask for too much lol
In the past when my daughter crossed, when I purchased the hopper at Worlds it, also got you into Summit if you didnt use all 4 days........as I said it may have changed from 3 years ago when I use to buy hopper.

In the past when my daughter crossed, when I purchased the hopper at Worlds it, also got you into Summit if you didnt use all 4 days........as I said it may have changed from 3 years ago when I use to buy hopper.

The wording is really confusing , it says "5-Day Park Hopper® Ticket - $340 if purchased online / $355 if purchased in 0rlando 5 days at Disney theme parks + 5 days at The Cheerleading Worlds and Dance Worlds venues" for last year , so i assume its only for worlds even tho it says 5 days ? I dont quite get it honestly but it doesnt say anything about summit

The wording is really confusing , it says "5-Day Park Hopper® Ticket - $340 if purchased online / $355 if purchased in 0rlando 5 days at Disney theme parks + 5 days at The Cheerleading Worlds and Dance Worlds venues" for last year , so i assume its only for worlds even tho it says 5 days ? I dont quite get it honestly but it doesnt say anything about summit

Using the hopper for entrance into ESPN does not use a day off of your park hopper into the actual parks. So you could theoretically go to Disney for 10 days, do all five days of worlds with no parks and then five days of all the parks and still be using one hopper. You do not only get 5 days from the first use, it's over a certain length of time.

Example: On Friday, if you enter Magic Kingdom for breakfast with the characters and then go over to watch Worlds at ESPN, that is using 1 day of park hopper + 1 day of ESPN. Saturday, you only go watch worlds = 1 day of ESPN, 0 days off of park hopper, so you still have 4 days left.

Last year the Park Hoppers were valid April 23 - May 14, meaning you had any 5 days within that window to go to a disney park. I don't think the dates for this year have been released yet, but it will probably be a similar window.

Using the hopper for entrance into ESPN does not use a day off of your park hopper into the actual parks. So you could theoretically go to Disney for 10 days, do all five days of worlds with no parks and then five days of all the parks and still be using one hopper. You do not only get 5 days from the first use, it's over a certain length of time.

Example: On Friday, if you enter Magic Kingdom for breakfast with the characters and then go over to watch Worlds at ESPN, that is using 1 day of park hopper + 1 day of ESPN. Saturday, you only go watch worlds = 1 day of ESPN, 0 days off of park hopper, so you still have 4 days left.

Last year the Park Hoppers were valid April 23 - May 14, meaning you had any 5 days within that window to go to a disney park. I don't think the dates for this year have been released yet, but it will probably be a similar window.
Seem right indeed , sadly i have to have tickets for the disney quick service plan for dining so i dont have a choice anyway , it is an option tho if you dont need dining ^^ thanks for the help/advice

You should be able to buy just the tickets online as well, not the park hopper. I think that is an option if I remember correctly. If not you can buy them there. With the new arena, Saturday was pretty low key last year so if you can get there that day of Worlds and buy then you should be okay.
Oh, and in case you need the option: the Worlds tickets will roll over through Summit. So I used my 7 day i think it was for all of Worlds and then all but the last day of Summit. It worked perfect!

Back