All-Star Quick Question About Panthers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 13, 2011
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I looked but couldn't find anything.
I saw that for Majors it says Panthers are LARGE all girl? Is that only for this competition? Or all season..? I don't really know very much about this competition, so if anyone wants to explain, that'd be great. :)

i'm pretty sure they're medium all season.. my guess would be just for Majors
Okay. That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't quite sure. So for Majors there are only two divisions and the teams in the divisions are competing against each other like a normal competition, correct?

Okay. That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't quite sure. So for Majors there are only two divisions and the teams in the divisions are competing against each other like a normal competition, correct?
beats me haha that's just what I'm assuming. :p

They're competing in two divisions (AG and coed), and the prize is a bid to a competition (fully paid) in England.

it's set up like the very first cheer worlds. 1 division for allgirl- regardless of size, and 1 for Coed - regardless of size.

Panthers, like Super Seniors and Tsunami, are competing at Worlds in Medium, but LAG for this. Because it's a Jam event, Jam can decide how large a Large team is. At least, that's my understanding. I had the same question when The Majors was announced.

I'm so confused. So they are competing with a team of 30, but are going to just call themselves LAG instead of MAG?

I'm so confused. So they are competing with a team of 30, but are going to just call themselves LAG instead of MAG?

Panthers are medium most of the time. Majors only has a large division, so they put another athlete there temporarily to meet the qualifications. They will be medium for NCA and Worlds.

Panthers are medium most of the time. Majors only has a large division, so they put another athlete there temporarily to meet the qualifications. They will be medium for NCA and Worlds.
So does this mean the other medium teams have to be large to meet the qualifications or can they still go in with only 30?

Back