OT Rebel Dream Bag Or Nfinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 7, 2012
I can not pick!! This is for myself, as a coach and cheer mom (my daughter is now old enough to be on our tiny team) So I have her stuff and my stuff and I want a backpack to be soft and not dig into me and make my shoulders hurt hahaha help!? and info from people who have these bags

I can not pick!! This is for myself, as a coach and cheer mom (my daughter is now old enough to be on our tiny team) So I have her stuff and my stuff and I want a backpack to be soft and not dig into me and make my shoulders hurt hahaha help!? and info from people who have these bags
I have the rebel dream bag and love it! Tons of room and very comfortable to carry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have both, and while the Nfinity bag has definitely held up well over time, I've found it doesn't fit everything I need on competition days. The Rebel bag has a ton of room and a bunch of different pockets. If you're needing to carry your stuff and your daughter's stuff, I don't think it would all fit comfortably in an Nfinity backpack, IMO.

My daughter has the dream bag and loves it! It has lots of room for everything and as I end up lugging it around quite often I can say it is very comfortable:D

We own an Nfinity, after this season, I'm giving to my dancer and CP is getting a Rebel Dream Bag.

I have a Rebel Dream Bag and an Airbac. My airbac is actually roomier and fits everything better. Howver, the Rebel bag has some great designs and will be handy when I don't have to carry everything. I love the shoe bag on bottom, the place for a phone that's handy, etc.

I have nfinity bag which I use for flights and traveling and I love it! definitely recommend it. it has ton of space (I put more things inside than I put in mu carry on suitcase. and it is also very comfortable

Probably late but I bought myself 2 infinities in the past and loved them. Was not interested in rebel one until my team got grand champs and won them. FELL IN LOVE! By far my new fav backpack...

I have a Rebel Dream Bag and an Airbac. My airbac is actually roomier and fits everything better. Howver, the Rebel bag has some great designs and will be handy when I don't have to carry everything. I love the shoe bag on bottom, the place for a phone that's handy, etc.
Just an update - I used my Rebel Dream bag for the last competition this weekend. Definitely my favorite bag! Everything fit with room to spare and it was comfortable to wear all day! As a coach, I have all their files, my laptop, charger, folder of event paperwork, a bag of all hair supplies, a first aid pack with multiple ice packs, a bag with all make up stuff, my wallet, car keys, phone, etc. So yes, my backpack has to be huge to accommodate it all!

Back