Reputation System Turned On

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
I have turned on the reputation system. I might rename it in the next couple days.

Normal members have 5 points a month they can give.

Upgraded accounts have 50 points they can award or take away (they can give negative reputation).

More advanced shimmys. There are plenty of topics that deserve to be voted down and will lead to more advanced abilities. If you get enough reputation in a month you can get more abilities.

As far as cyber bullying you are limited in the amount of negative you can ever give one person.

So, if we were talking about.....Let's use CEA because nobody ever talk about them around here. (sarcasm) If I post something like I know that Super Lg Swollen Coed is getting new uniform's for the Major's people could give me a +1 reputatio because I've been at CEA so long and probably wouldn't say it if it wasn't true....where if I posted ACE Super Teeny Tiny Sr 5's new music will be out on 12/12/2034 I could possibly get a negative 1 or whatever because hey.....what they heck would I know about ACE?

Just trying to get a feel for what you're going for.

So, if we were talking about.....Let's use CEA because nobody ever talk about them around here. (sarcasm) If I post something like I know that Super Lg Swollen Coed is getting new uniform's for the Major's people could give me a +1 reputatio because I've been at CEA so long and probably wouldn't say it if it wasn't true....where if I posted ACE Super Teeny Tiny Sr 5's new music will be out on 12/12/2034 I could possibly get a negative 1 or whatever because hey.....what they heck would I know about ACE?

Just trying to get a feel for what you're going for.

That's kinda the idea. But the amount of influence any person has is limited. Right now giving a shimmy is free. But if you can only give a limited about of positive (or negative) shimmys a month you'll hand them out more carefully.

Being negative online isn't bad as long as there are limits. Reddit works on this philosophy and is very popular.

We have this system on another board I post on for Gamecock sports and it works well. Cool upgrade.

We have this system on another board I post on for Gamecock sports and it works well. Cool upgrade.

It's gonna take a little bit of figuring out to balance it well. But I'm chatting with the developer.

One of the other things I will add is your post will 'glitter' the more reputation you have. But it only lasts for a certain period of time. Aka your glitter for your rep for the past 7 days.

Back