Rip Coach Aj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and the entire ECE program with such an incredible loss. Coach AJ was a true inspiration and she will truly be missed. I remember watching her at NCA last year and she brought tears to my eyes from her positive attitude and fighting spirit.

Sending thoughts and prayers to everyone at ECE, friends, and family of Aj she was a very strong person ! LYMI

On behalf of myself, The Cheerleading Agency, and Cheer For a Cause, thoughts and prayers being sent to her family, friends, and of course, gym, ECE, from Michigan. Her legacy will forever live on. She was a strong and amazing woman and she will be missed dearly. <3 #LYMI

She was able to marry fiancé before she passed - they were supposed to be married in a few weeks. And today is his birthday :(

My heart goes out to her family and loved ones and to everyone at ECE.

c7d0536237dc11e280ba22000a9f1893_7.jpg

This was some very sad news to wake up to this morning. My thoughts are with her family and ECE.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and the entire ECE program with such an incredible loss. Coach AJ was a true inspiration and she will truly be missed. I remember watching her at NCA last year and she brought tears to my eyes from her positive attitude and fighting spirit.

Posting this to the front news. Thank you for the update. Does anyone have a picture of her I could attach?

Back