Rip Danika...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2011
Our thoughts and prayers are with danika's family and friends and gym as the mourn the loss of this 17 year old girl. The night before Thanksgiving, Danika Tibayan, age 17, an athlete from Pacific Coast Magic, suffered a severe asthma attack which caused her to stop breathing. Danika went into a coma. They called 911 and they were able to get her heart beating again. They sedated her and intubated her. They put her in a hypothermal state to help her brain as much as they could. Unfortunately, at approximately 10:39pm, on 11/29/12, after being evaluated by 3 different doctors, each doctor came to the same conclusion. Danika was brain dead. As we pray for comfort, healing, strength, love, guidance, and acceptance for Danika's family, friends, and gym, Danielle Lien and I have decided to help another cheer family in a time of need. We have come up with the idea of a wreath made out of cheer bows. This wreath will be sent to Danika's family once it is assembled. We ask that coaches, owners, EP's, athletes, etc. to please donate at least one bow from your gym or company. If you send more than one bow or if we receive duplicate bows, we will assemble a second wreath that will be given to her gym. If you'd like to donate more, we would really appreciate it. If you are interested in donating a bow, please send them to Danielle Lien at 6402 Mae Anne Ave. #172 Reno, NV 89523. If you have any questions or concerns or are interested in donating, please email me at [email protected] or send me a message here or on Facebook. Or message Danielle on facebook or send her an email at [email protected]. Please help spread the word. If you are deciding to donate, please donate as SOON as you can. We want to have this done and sent to the family by Christmas!!!! Thank you in advance. Please respond back letting me know if you will be donating. :)

Our thoughts and prayers are with danika's family and friends and gym as the mourn the loss of this 17 year old girl. The night before Thanksgiving, Danika Tibayan, age 17, an athlete from Pacific Coast Magic, suffered a severe asthma attack which caused her to stop breathing. Danika went into a coma. They called 911 and they were able to get her heart beating again. They sedated her and intubated her. They put her in a hypothermal state to help her brain as much as they could. Unfortunately, at approximately 10:39pm, on 11/29/12, after being evaluated by 3 different doctors, each doctor came to the same conclusion. Danika was brain dead. As we pray for comfort, healing, strength, love, guidance, and acceptance for Danika's family, friends, and gym, Danielle Lien and I have decided to help another cheer family in a time of need. We have come up with the idea of a wreath made out of cheer bows. This wreath will be sent to Danika's family once it is assembled. We ask that coaches, owners, EP's, athletes, etc. to please donate at least one bow from your gym or company. If you send more than one bow or if we receive duplicate bows, we will assemble a second wreath that will be given to her gym. If you'd like to donate more, we would really appreciate it. If you are interested in donating a bow, please send them to Danielle Lien at 6402 Mae Anne Ave. #172 Reno, NV 89523. If you have any questions or concerns or are interested in donating, please email me at [email protected] or send me a message here or on Facebook. Or message Danielle on facebook or send her an email at [email protected]. Please help spread the word. If you are deciding to donate, please donate as SOON as you can. We want to have this done and sent to the family by Christmas!!!! Thank you in advance. Please respond back letting me know if you will be donating. :)
Just for all to know, I forgot to include my name... My name is Caelan Dean. My FB page is Caelan Dean

UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOWS FOR DANIKA:
You may or may not be aware, the night before Thanksgiving, Danika Tibayan, age 17,an athlete from Pacific Coast Magic, suffered a severe asthma attack which caused her to stop breathing. Danika went into a coma. They called 911 and they were able to get her heart beating again. They sedated her and intubated her. They put her in a hypothermal state to help her brain as much as they could. Unfortunately, at approximately 10:39pm, on 11/29/12, after being evaluated by 3 different doctors, each doctor came to the same conclusion. Danika was brain dead. As we pray for comfort, healing, strength, love, guidance, and acceptance for Danika's family, friends, and gym, Danielle Lien and I have decided to help another cheer family in a time of need. We have come up with the idea of a wreath made out of cheer bows. This wreath will be sent to Danika's family once it is assembled. We ask that coaches, owners, EP's, athletes, etc. to please donate at least one bow (If you'd like to donate more, we would really appreciate it), from your gym or company. If you send more than one bow or if we receive duplicate bows, we will assemble a second wreath that will be given to her gym. If there is enough for a 3rd wreath, her gym will auction it off and the proceeds will go to Danika's family. If you are interested in donating a bow, please send them to Danielle Lien at 6402 Mae Anne Ave. #172 Reno, NV 89523. If you have any questions or concerns or are interested in donating, please contact me (Caelan Dean) at [email protected] or send me a message here on Facebook. Or message Danielle on facebook or send her an email at [email protected]. Please help spread the word. If you are deciding to donate, please donate as SOON as you can. We want to have this done and sent to the family by Christmas!!!! Thank you in advance. Please respond back letting me know if you will be donating. :)

You may or may not be aware, the night before Thanksgiving, Danika Tibayan, age 17,an athlete from Pacific Coast Magic, suffered a severe asthma attack which caused her to stop breathing. Danika went into a coma. They called 911 and they were able to get her heart beating again. They sedated her and intubated her. They put her in a hypothermal state to help her brain as much as they could. Unfortunately, at approximately 10:39pm, on 11/29/12, after being evaluated by 3 different doctors, each doctor came to the same conclusion. Danika was brain dead. As we pray for comfort, healing, strength, love, guidance, and acceptance for Danika's family, friends, and gym, Danielle Lien and I have decided to help another cheer family in a time of need. We have come up with the idea of a wreath made out of cheer bows. This wreath will be sent to Danika's family once it is assembled. We ask that coaches, owners, EP's, athletes, etc. to please donate at least one bow (If you'd like to donate more, we would really appreciate it), from your gym or company. If you send more than one bow or if we receive duplicate bows, we will assemble a second wreath that will be given to her gym. If there is enough for a 3rd wreath, her gym will auction it off and the proceeds will go to Danika's family. We strongly encourage (although this remains optional) any/all athletes and gym owners/coaches to sign the bow(s) or write a comforting note to the family. If you are interested in donating a bow, please send them to Danielle Lien at 6402 Mae Anne Ave. #172 Reno, NV 89523. If you have any questions or concerns or are interested in donating, please contact me (Caelan Dean) at [email protected] or send me a message here on Facebook. Or message Danielle on facebook or send her an email at [email protected]. Please help spread the word. If you are deciding to donate, please donate as SOON as you can. We want to have this done and sent to the family by Christmas!!!! Thank you in advance. Please respond back letting me know if you will be donating. :)

FierceandFearless, I will see if I can get an extra bow from CAC to send. The gym doesn't sell them, but they might have some leftover from last year or from the recent uniform order. I'll see what I can do. Bless you for doing this. Oh...and I hope the T shirt blankets you did for that other family earlier this year turned out well. Thanks again for being so thoughtful toward this family.

FierceandFearless, I will see if I can get an extra bow from CAC to send. The gym doesn't sell them, but they might have some leftover from last year or from the recent uniform order. I'll see what I can do. Bless you for doing this. Oh...and I hope the T shirt blankets you did for that other family earlier this year turned out well. Thanks again for being so thoughtful toward this family.
Those are still being assembled. There were so many I think my friend finally just got done WASHING them all. LOL Thank you for your help and support <3

it is nice to have people in this world like you.

Back