Ro Bhs Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 26, 2014
Does anyone have any tips for connecting a round off and back handspring? I just started trying them last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't have your standing by yourself, don't try this yet. (I know the last post I saw you were still being spotted.) you need proper BHS technique on the floor and a good roundoff before trying a ROBHS. If not, you will make it MUCH more difficult to learn the standing and, especially if you are a fearful tumbler, you will lack confidence in the ROBHS.

Once you have a BHS on the floor, you need to start working on drills for the correct rebound into the BHS to make the connection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you don't have your standing by yourself, don't try this yet. (I know the last post I saw you were still being spotted.) you need proper BHS technique on the floor and a good roundoff before trying a ROBHS. If not, you will make it MUCH more difficult to learn the standing and, especially if you are a fearful tumbler, you will lack confidence in the ROBHS.

Once you have a BHS on the floor, you need to start working on drills for the correct rebound into the BHS to make the connection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Didnt see this until now but thank you! My tumbling instructor always ends the class with running passes from the corner and he told me to try it out a few times haha thats why i was asking, but im hoping im going to be able to start throwing my standing by myself soon!

Back