All-Star Rockstar Cheer founder Scott Foster died today by suicide.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
I don’t know if this is okay to post about so mods please remove if needed but Scott foster died today by suicide. Twitter is saying he was under investigation for inappropriate sexual relations with minors but I can’t find any article about his death mentioning it so I’m not sure if that’s true.

You can search his name on this forum and you’ll find accusations of some shady stuff. Not sure I’ve ever seen provable sexual allegations. Definitely things like partying with underage athletes. Truth is it could have been anything or nothing. We will likely never know unless law enforcement (or accusers) decide to make a statement which I highly doubt will happen.

Yes to the partying and underage drinking, I personally saw it as far back as like 2012. He got banned by USASF for a few seasons, IIRC. I’m pretty sure I still saw him in warmups tho. Several staff members who had been at RS for many many years left to open their own gym in the same small town so I’m sure there maybe are rea$on$ why there too.

FitNews is a no nonsense news agency. If there’s something to be discovered they’ll figure it out. Suicide is so tragic. Now the allegations are public and he cannot defend himself. Maybe there was no defense. There’s been rumors for years. What I had heard was with 18+ athletes so more unethical than illegal. Crazy to think the Feds had a plant in the gym.

I'm sorry for his kids who are about to hear what's coming.
That's the worst part. This is not going to go away. I believe it was reported that the investigation would be continuing, which means the business (and affiliates) will be subject to investigation, litigation, etc for many years.
I'm not going to speculate - my kid cheered for Rockstar for a year and had nothing but a great experience. If the investigation does continue then facts will come out sooner than later, and with that it may finally be time that some very high level people in this industry get exposed. If there was ever a need to wipe the slate clean on USASF, this is it.

Yes to the partying and underage drinking, I personally saw it as far back as like 2012. He got banned by USASF for a few seasons, IIRC. I’m pretty sure I still saw him in warmups tho. Several staff members who had been at RS for many many years left to open their own gym in the same small town so I’m sure there maybe are rea$on$ why there too.

Was he the one who got in trouble for being in Snapchat videos smoking weed with underage Athletes?

Was he the one who got in trouble for being in Snapchat videos smoking weed with underage Athletes?
I'm not sure about smoking (someone else may know), but there were videos of him drinking with underage athletes.

Didn't his team also get in trouble because of that one MAJORS picture back in 2017?
I don't know if they got in trouble, other than it looked really bad and everyone was talking about it.

FitNews is a no nonsense news agency. If there’s something to be discovered they’ll figure it out. Suicide is so tragic. Now the allegations are public and he cannot defend himself. Maybe there was no defense. There’s been rumors for years. What I had heard was with 18+ athletes so more unethical than illegal. Crazy to think the Feds had a plant in the gym.
I heard the actually allegations came out last week which is WHY he did what he did

I just want to know why these sports governing bodies can't get this under control? Why do we wait till the FBI and Homeland get involved? Like Nassar in gymnastics.. and it happens in cheer a lot. Perhaps the probation thing doesnt work. USASF and Varsity need to crack down on this stuff and hard...its out of hand

Back