Rolled Car...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2011
Hi all..
Today my best friend (who's 16) was driving her car and it rolled....
Her sister was in the car too.. both are 2 of my best friends!!!!. along with 2 of their close friends..... they are both pretty banged up and mostly just shaken up, but are okay.. my friend turned a corner and there was a fedex truck parked on the side of the road, and then there as a car coming at my friend as well, so she tried to brake to pull over (it was on a dirt road so u have to pull over ya know cuz the roads are smaller on dirt and plus there waas a car parked on the shoulder) and she went to stop but her brakes werent working so she freaked out and flipped her steering wheel and she fishtailed and then the brakes worked and they flipped over the front of the car and rolled and stopped upside down, then the car rolled over again and they were upo right again.... my friends little sister was THROWN from the car, and everyone is okay, but they are all very shajken up... their air bags iddnt go off and the cops said that if they hadnt been stopped by a ditch they would've kept rolling and worse things couldve happened.....
Soooo grateful they're okay!!! PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR THEM ALL!!! they are all very shaken up and my friends say every time they close their eyes they see the car rollling</3
Please pray for all of them. For strength, healing, love, guidance, etc.
Thank you so much<3
xo God Bless!!

Hi all..
Today my best friend (who's 16) was driving her car and it rolled....
Her sister was in the car too.. both are 2 of my best friends!!!!. along with 2 of their close friends..... they are both pretty banged up and mostly just shaken up, but are okay.. my friend turned a corner and there was a fedex truck parked on the side of the road, and then there as a car coming at my friend as well, so she tried to brake to pull over (it was on a dirt road so u have to pull over ya know cuz the roads are smaller on dirt and plus there waas a car parked on the shoulder) and she went to stop but her brakes werent working so she freaked out and flipped her steering wheel and she fishtailed and then the brakes worked and they flipped over the front of the car and rolled and stopped upside down, then the car rolled over again and they were upo right again.... my friends little sister was THROWN from the car, and everyone is okay, but they are all very shajken up... their air bags iddnt go off and the cops said that if they hadnt been stopped by a ditch they would've kept rolling and worse things couldve happened.....
Soooo grateful they're okay!!! PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR THEM ALL!!! they are all very shaken up and my friends say every time they close their eyes they see the car rollling</3
Please pray for all of them. For strength, healing, love, guidance, etc.
Thank you so much<3
xo God Bless!!
Also, she was only going around 40 MPH as well.. and like I said the airbags didnt go off or anything, so they are very lucky. I honestly think it would have been a lot worse had they not been on a dirt road...

I am not trying to be a pill, but were they wearing their seatbelts? I only ask since one of them was thrown from the car. I am so glad everyone was okay. Cheerleaders, a mom speaking here - please be careful and wear your seatbelts, you are each precious to us all.

I am not trying to be a pill, but were they wearing their seatbelts? I only ask since one of them was thrown from the car. I am so glad everyone was okay. Cheerleaders, a mom speaking here - please be careful and wear your seatbelts, you are each precious to us all.
I'm pretty sure they were, i think that the sister was in the back of the car with another person, so i dont know if her seat belt came undone if something hit her seat belt just right, but idk. i dont know what happened as far as that goes, i only know what i was told, and i didnt want to ask right away just because they were so shaken up.

I'm pretty sure they were, i think that the sister was in the back of the car with another person, so i dont know if her seat belt came undone if something hit her seat belt just right, but idk. i dont know what happened as far as that goes, i only know what i was told, and i didnt want to ask right away just because they were so shaken up.
I just asked, and apparently i mis heard what they said, she said her sister was thrown around the car (like she got bumped around a lot) not thrown out of the car. definitely my bad, i heard her incorrectly! sorry!! her head bounced off of the window or something, i just asked her so yeah. sorry bout the confusion

Back