All-Star Royce's Cancer Has Returned For A 3rd Time

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys. I know many of you have heard Royce's story and have been keeping up with him. Royce is a tremendous athlete who has touched many of our lives with his inspiring story and his unwillingness to give up when things get tough. He is currently living his dream of getting to compete level 5 on ACX's Junior Coed 5 this season. Many of you have gotten to meet him or see him perform and realize his true passion for this sport.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Royce's cancer has returned for a third time. Any and all prayers are welcomed to kick this horrible disease once and for all. We are confident he can do this!

a lot of prayers for Royce! he has beaten this cancer before and i have faith that he will beat this cancer again! stay strong kid!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers that Royce wins his battle off the mat so he can join his team on the mat soon.

Disclaimer: Not plugging myself AT ALL here

I am now selling Cheering Wonka bows through infinitebowsanddesigns.com and I have asked for my share of the profit to go to Royce's fund. So if you'd like to support even just a little, you can buy one of the bows for $12 + shipping

Back