OT Saddest Movie You've Ever Seen???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 4, 2015
The saddest one I've seen is The Passion Of The Christ, I'm an agnostic-Christian but still the movie is pretty much powerful! (I still cringe everytime I see the devil baby scene 0_o). The 2nd saddest movie I've seen is Titanic, so many children and adults died. What is the saddest movie(s) you've ever seen?

8 below. We watched it once and never opened it again. I don't think we even finished it...

I can't watch anything where Jesus or Animals die... It takes me at least two days to recover. Passion of The Christ, and Marley & Me both had me sobbing. Another super sad movie...(non related to the above) Simon Birch. - got me right in the feels

Just watched Still Alice. Sad that so many people have this disease.
Nicholas Sparks Message in a Bottle made me cry. I was so angry it ended that way too [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the saddest movie I've ever seen was 50 Shades of Grey---the acting was so bad it made me want to jump out of my window and smash my computer to bits.

Probably not what you're going for, but I don't really get sad with movies; Now and Then hurt me as a kid when Samantha almost drowned, but as an adult, my heart has gone a little cold (as long as it's fake...read below).

Now it's Harry Potter. RIP Snape. My absolute fav.

Oh and this. Watching these movies will be harder knowing Alan is now dead, same with Richard Attenborough. Of course, my CP is currently getting into Harry Potter and around the time Richard died my youngest was becoming obsessed with Jurassic Park. :(

ETA: Fast and Furious 7 was also very hard to get through knowing Paul Walker had died. The ending had me in tears when the song came on.

Back