Scammer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 20, 2012
Everyone watch for this scammer. Her kik is @mrs.matthewss and she scammed me out of my best bows, a pair of nike pros, and my CHEERSPORT JACKET. If anyone has her gyms info I would love to bring this to their attention. Comment below if you've been scammed by her and what was traded. Thanks. This was my first time being scammed and I'm not taking it very well.

Everyone watch for this scammer. Her kik is @mrs.matthewss and she scammed me out of my best bows, a pair of nike pros, and my CHEERSPORT JACKET. If anyone has her gyms info I would love to bring this to their attention. Comment below if you've been scammed by her and what was traded. Thanks. This was my first time being scammed and I'm not taking it very well.
she's stolen my pictures, I don't think she cheers although she claims to cheer at
cheer extreme.

She tried to scam me once before, but I caught on. Then recently she just mesaged me from a new kik name and said that her cousin hacked her old one and was scamming people from there. She told me that she was on Junior elite and wouldnt stop telling me about the bond her and CSP had hahah what a joke

I traded with somer my us finals jacket for her cheersport fleece, I asked her and she said it was her cousin, ill see what's going on if I get the jacket she sent.

i found her facebook it says she cheers at cheer extreme and there are some pictures of her in her uniforms you can contact her gym .

I gave her $25 for an f5 sports bra and till this day she repeatedly claims that the mail carrier truck burned down and she'll send me another one
I don't mean to be insensitive...but how gullible does she think you are?!? I laughed so hard at this because thats ridiculous. best of luck and wishes to all of you that have been scammed by her!

I don't mean to be insensitive...but how gullible does she think you are?!? I laughed so hard at this because thats ridiculous. best of luck and wishes to all of you that have been scammed by her!
To everyone wondering, I contacted the gym and am waiting for a response.

Back