OT School Research Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 23, 2011
So, for my english class we're writting puersuasive research papers. Being a cheerleader, of course my topic is if cheerleading should be a sport or not. So fellow fierceboarders; any suggestions on what some key points I should list? Good arguements? Websites with good information on it? Videos? Anything to help is great :)

I already have most of my essay done so i'm not asking for you guys todo it for me, just for some helpful tips to improve it from you guys :)

Thanks in advanced :D

I wrote a paper on this my senior year, and got an amazing grade. I'm going to try and find it, (im on a new computer now) and ill let you know some of my major point and some of the websites I used!

I wrote a paper on this my senior year, and got an amazing grade. I'm going to try and find it, (im on a new computer now) and ill let you know some of my major point and some of the websites I used!
Thankk you!

I just wrote an essay this year on the same subject with supporting information from websites and all that, I'll try to find it too!

there are some good "Cheer is a sport" threads that have lots of discussion, some stats and links to sites/articles.

Try searching for them

there are some good "Cheer is a sport" threads that have lots of discussion, some stats and links to sites/articles.

Try searching for them
That was the first thing I looked up on here and all I could find was people arguing.. lol. I can always look again :)

when you sift through the arguments, there are some good points both good and bad. I've got some definite opinons on the whole subjest but I'll save them for a new discussion or a PM if anyone wants to hear it.

2i12l2a.jpg

this is from twitter, the other was said on the boards clearly lol
dx068h.png

not really clear arguments but points to explain and backup :)

Oo I need help too! Might to this topic for my senior research paper:)

Latest posts

Back