Selling Cheer Shirts - Cea, Wc, Cali, Brandon Etc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F!ERCE

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I'm moving to a new apartment and am getting rid of all my old cheer stuff. I found a few shirts I had left and am hoping to sell them. They're all a little bit older but only gently worn so they still look nice..you can consider them "vintage" :) They're pretty much all adult smalls. I am only interested in selling them as a lot and there are about 20, maybe a few more. I'm willing to give them all up for $100+shipping, which is around $5/shirt. PM me if you're interested!

2qknho4.png

2r3y0km.png

123kxet.png

I have:

- CEA (3)
- F5 (1)
- CA Panthers (1)
- Woodlands Elite Generals (1)
- World Cup (2...one is a combo w/ Top Gun shirt)
- Cali (1)
- Maryland Marlins (3)
- GymTyme Pink (1)
- ICE (1)
- Georgia Heat (1)
- Celebrity Cheer (1)
- East Elite (1) #tbt
- Core Athletix (1)
- PAC Lions (1)

And a few others tossed in there. I'm pretty sure I have a few extra CEA and Rays (not pictured) shirts lying around somewhere as well that I'll throw in.

Last edited:
I'm moving to a new apartment and am getting rid of all my old cheer stuff. I found a few shirts I had left and am hoping to sell them. They're all a little bit older but only gently worn so they still look nice..you can consider them "vintage" :) They're pretty much all adult smalls. I am only interested in selling them as a lot and there are about 20, maybe a few more. I'm willing to give them all up for $125+shipping, which is around $6/shirt. PM me if you're interested!

2qknho4.png

2r3y0km.png

123kxet.png

I have:

- CEA (3)
- F5 (1)
- CA Panthers (1)
- Woodlands Elite Generals (1)
- World Cup (2...one is a combo w/ Top Gun shirt)
- Cali (1)
- Maryland Marlins (3)
- GymTyme Pink (1)
- ICE (1)
- Georgia Heat (1)
- Celebrity Cheer (1)
- East Elite (1) #tbt
- Core Athletix (1)
- PAC Lions (1)

And a few others tossed in there. I'm pretty sure I have a few extra CEA and Rays (not pictured) shirts lying around somewhere as well that I'll throw in.
Would you be willing to sell me just the two worlds shirts in the first photo? The black one on the top left and the red one in the middle?!

Latest posts

Back