Selling... Top Gun, Stingrays, Pcm, Dse And More!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 24, 2010
I am a retired cheerleader selling all of my cheer apparel and bows. Please message me if you are interested, have questions, or would like to see pictures. All of the apparel I am selling is in great condition and some of it has never been worn.

Top Gun Worlds 2012 Tshirt (Adult M- Never been worn)
Stingrays Orange Tshirt (Adult M- Never been worn)
PCM Worlds 2012 Tshirt (Adult S-Never been worn)
Green Bay Elite Lime Tshirt (Adult M)
"Stingrays Forever" Tshirt (Youth L-Never been worn)
Desert Storm Elite Apparel (Tshirts, Tank Tops and Sports Bras in a variety of sizes)

I also have a lot of competition shirts (Worlds, Jamfest, Spirit Sports, American Championships, etc.) and other cheer shirts and sports bras that I am selling in a variety of sizes. I also have a ton of bows to sell.

Here is the link to my profile with all of the pictures:
Emma Eccles's (Emma_Eccles) Pictures, Photos & Images | Photobucket

****Edited: I have only sold one item. All that is left is still listed above. If you are interested in any of the items, please message me and I can send you the link for my Mercari account or also upload the item to eBay and send you the link.****

Last edited:
I am a retired cheerleader selling all of my cheer apparel and bows. Please message me if you are interested, have questions, or would like to see pictures. All of the apparel I am selling is in great condition and some of it has never been worn.

Top Gun Worlds 2012 Tshirt (Adult M- Never been worn)
Stingrays Orange Tshirt (Adult M- Never been worn)
PCM Worlds 2012 Tshirt (Adult S-Never been worn)
Green Bay Elite Lime Tshirt (Adult M)
Cheer Central Suns Sports Bra (Adult L)
"Stingrays Forever" Tshirt (Youth L-Never been worn)
Desert Storm Elite Apparel (Tshirts, Tank Tops and Sports Bras in a variety of sizes)

I also have a lot of competition shirts (Worlds, Jamfest, Spirit Sports, American Championships, etc.) and other cheer shirts and sports bras that I am selling in a variety of sizes. I also have a ton of bows to sell.

Can you post pics and prices and sizes of the sports pras, spanks and practicewear?

Back