Selling!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
I have recently cleaned out a bunch of my shirts and stuff and there are a few that I no longer wear, and seeing as I'm not cheering anymore, do not have a need for. I really want to sell these things, not trade them since I won't be needing more cheer attire unfortunately. There will soon be a bunch of yella ribbons added as well, I am just waiting on the picture since they are not here at school with me. Message me for prices if you are interested. I am willing to ship internationally if you are willing to pay for shipping as it does get costly. Thanks!

Trade pictures by thebestofthebest_10 - Photobucket

You can also email me at [email protected] with any questions :)

I have added some yella ribbon bows, there will be more eventually. They are all in much better condition than the pictures show. They have been packed away for a little while since I haven't been using them and just need some time to "perk up," but with my sister sending the pictures I wasn't able to do it myself. Again, message or email me for prices because they do vary.

depends on the bow..most are pretty cheap though. message me with specific bows you were interested in and I can give you prices :)

Back