Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2011
Does anybody else besides me think that they should allow Sr. 4 at worlds?! I think a lot of the level 4 teams have what it takes to go to worlds and are talented enough. What is ya'lls input?!

Definitely not. If they aren't level 5, they clearly don't have what it takes to go to worlds. If they did, we would be seeing double fulls out of that backhandsprings instead of a layout.

I think there are ton of talented level 4 teams out there as well but what Worlds so great is because it's the best of the best... the most elite competing against each other. I can see a bunch of level 5 teams leveling dropping to 4 if they were allow at Worlds. And I agree with NJCoach, they should focus on US Finals and All Levels instead.

i don't think so...there are a lot of great level 4 teams that have the potential to be level 5...but until they are level 5 i don't think it should be allowed...

for the fact that senior open 5, restricted 5 (whatever it's called now) can't attend, nor can junior 5 or youth 5...i don't think that it would be fair to allow level 4.

no. no. no. im on a senior 4 team and i love it but i definately think worlds should only be for level 5. i dont even understand why level 6 is at worlds considering those divisions are tiny

You know what - heck with it. Let's have every division at Worlds. Because really, I desperately need to know who the absolute best mini 1 team is. I want 7-year-olds crisscrossing the country for an at-large bid. I want fierceboard threads about which Tiny 1 team is going to take the crown. Spread the craziness to all ages, baby!*

*sarcasm rulez

its also not practical for l4 to go to worlds because they cut out juniors because worlds was getting too big... adding level 4 would be having more divisions than there were with juniors

Back