All-Star Senior Level 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2010
Okay, so it's apparent my gym is not switching back to 4.2 this year and I am going to try to accept it. Could you guys be so kind as to post video links of amazing senior 2 teams with awesome stunts to make me feel better? Or any level 2 team for that matter. Ive seen USA Wildcats' Junior 2 and the youth 2 that does a million tick tocks. I know there was a thread about this before; something along the lines of "fierce level 2 teams" but my search came up short after looking through 15 pages. So im starting it again! Thanks everyone. :)

Good examples so far! MD twisters was really good. I'm hoping alot of people will reply to this thread. So many fierceboarders told me senior 2 was their favorite division because of the creativity in stunts.

This happened at my gym too (even though I'm not on the team anymore) and I keep telling my friends on that team to think of it this way: wouldn't you rather be a really fierce and amazing level 2 than a really sloppy level 4 that can barely hold your stunts in the air? You'll be one beastly level 2 team!! :)

If anyone can find a video of CT Spirit sr 2...they are continually one of the best sr2's.

here's a bunch of senior level 2's. hope they make you feel a little better! you can find a lot of level 2 videos from competitions on varsity.com :)

xtreme cheer ct

http://videos.varsity.com//competitions/IALC/2011 ialc atlanta.aspx#ooid=tyM25mMjrUGPMfP1PN_SWdTEzRBhq-oC

I have never seen this team before, but just from watching that i gained a ton of respect for them for using "real" size flyers and not 8 year olds on their senior 2 team, seriously its rare these days. Props.

my team last year we were better at the beginning of the year..but we did have real sized flyers ..there was one comp we were at that had like two year olds flying which drives me crazy ....why stack level 2 teams?don't worry ive been on level 2 a lot ( luckily this year i'm on level two and three )but there is a lot of cool stuff you can do ..at one point we were doing handstand things and then we would half up ..its hard to explain haha but it was pretty cool you will have fun no matter what.... this team orginally was suppose to be a 4.2 but then we combined with level one because we didnt have enough people

Back