All-Star Senior Level 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know how anyone can call the Divisions at Worlds....... There are teams who just seem to be perfect all thruought the season, teams who with their name carry clout as well, or just who everyone in the cheer community want to win. It really is going to boil down to perfect performances on both days, and of course the judging panels too. Everyone on here can talk all that you want to, but afterall, and without a doubt it will be the teams who hit, and Really bring the crowd into their routine, and show skills that look effortless, and hope that the judges reward the right team. Could it be CEA, WCSS, Gymtyme, Stingrays, F5, Top Gun, and on down the line.... Let's get there and See!!!! I can't wait to watch all of these, and 100's more to see! Go TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and let the Best one win!!!!:D:cool::):rolleyes::p;)

I don't know how anyone can call the Divisions at Worlds....... There are teams who just seem to be perfect all thruought the season, teams who with their name carry clout as well, or just who everyone in the cheer community want to win. It really is going to boil down to perfect performances on both days, and of course the judging panels too. Everyone on here can talk all that you want to, but afterall, and without a doubt it will be the teams who hit, and Really bring the crowd into their routine, and show skills that look effortless, and hope that the judges reward the right team. Could it be CEA, WCSS, Gymtyme, Stingrays, F5, Top Gun, and on down the line.... Let's get there and See!!!! I can't wait to watch all of these, and 100's more to see! Go TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and let the Best one win!!!!:D:cool::):rolleyes::p;)

i agree with you , but you cant say its who hits perfect performances on both days that wins... shooting stars fell in 09 and won and then again sr elite fell in 10 and won...

Back