All-Star Shes Doing Things That The Girls Dont Do

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this girl pushes to extension! ive never seen a girl do this before unassisted! So cool! congrats! has this been talked about yet?

My friend Chelsey has been doing that for years. Unassisted. She can toss straight to extension. We cheered together a while back. She's been able to toss girls up like that since middle school..no joke. I found a video of her when she was on Platinum Elite. You can see her do it in the center at 1:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYheLF0Qels
The girl she tosses is small, but I've seen her toss bigger girls than that.

idk, everyone went nuts that a girl did toss hands on senior elite last year, you dont see many girls doing stuff like this

idk, everyone went nuts that a girl did toss hands on senior elite last year, you dont see many girls doing stuff like this
Uhhh... go check open stunt on varsity tv. A girl does a rewind by herself... among other things.

I was gonna say that I've seen a LOT of girls do this before. I guess thats just since i've been to college nationals a lot and people at stunt fest are crazy. But i think a lot of girls could do toss to hands if they actually tried it.

Oh wow, just watched the video... and she does the double down unassisted too!!! good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. We did single based stunts a lot being a tiny Senior L4.2 team. We also attended college stunting clinics throughout the years. It really helped us maximize our stunting abilities with having such a small team.

Back