All-Star Shimmys?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you trying to say something :confused:

Although I don't have 2000 shimmys, I'm close enough... but yes I do have a life outside the board. I'm just your typical 16 year old... I maintain pretty good grades, spend plenty of time with my friends, am part of my class office, and was chosen out of all the juniors and seniors to be in a leadership program with only 50 kids selected. I guess I just still have time to post on here since I don't cheer anymore. I just like to keep up with everything I'm missing out on.

However, I would not base it off of shimmys... there are plenty of people that can easily get over 30 shimmys on one post. I've seen 2 posts with over 120 shimmys that I can think of off the top of my head. It should be based on post count if you are referring to people that are always on here...

Cheerislove8 that is awesome! For me, the number of shimmy's doesn't matter and I'm sure for a lot of others as well. If I like a post, I will shimmy you. Doesn't matter if you have 0 or 3845739! Also, a lot of people have been apart of the board for a while so that is something to think about as well! :rolleyes:

Are you trying to say something :confused:

Although I don't have 2000 shimmys, I'm close enough... but yes I do have a life outside the board. I'm just your typical 16 year old... I maintain pretty good grades, spend plenty of time with my friends, am part of my class office, and was chosen out of all the juniors and seniors to be in a leadership program with only 50 kids selected. I guess I just still have time to post on here since I don't cheer anymore. I just like to keep up with everything I'm missing out on.

However, I would not base it off of shimmys... there are plenty of people that can easily get over 30 shimmys on one post. I've seen 2 posts with over 120 shimmys that I can think of off the top of my head. It should be based on post count if you are referring to people that are always on here...

Agreed, it's not quantity of posts, it's quality of posts... if that makes any sense. Random, but I also would say it depends what time of the day and year you post cerain things. Sooo yeah, just my observation.

P.S. - I used to have no life outside of cheer and Fierceboard. Then college came and sadly, I had to break a lot of ties with the board of fierceness. So sad, so sad. But I loved my "no life" life.

my+care+cup+empty+coffee+motivational+poster+posters+inspirational+funny+demotivational+hot++humorous+pictures+images+girls+babes+www.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com.jpg

Many of us have outside lives that aren't nearly as fierce as the board - two kids, husband, home to maintain, full-time job, Team Mom - and I haven't been on here all that long. My number of posts are only a fraction of my shimmies received. I just happen to be that freakin awesome.

@kingston has a job, is a coach, father and husband and he still has almost 2800 shimmys. Some people just spend alot of their free time on here. Heck, Im in class right now and am on, doesnt mean, I dont have a life.

I'm continually shocked when I see my shimmy count, which has recently surpassed my message count. I don't think it means I don't have a life outside this board....though there are times I do wonder ;)

Back