All-Star Show Us Your Shirt Collection :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

shirts017.jpg

I have a few more, and of course event shirts and other shirts from my new gym,but couldn't locate them for this picture...I have three more CEA rhinestone sportsbras, a cheer fury shirt and the Rays Worlds shirt from last year that says five strong.
so here we go...(starting top left, then going right and below that then going left...etc)
CEA-'Extreme'
CEA-front-'Extreme' back-'Allstar Cheerleading'
CEA-front-'my <3 belongs to cea...' back-'but the jackets belong to me'
CEA Tye Dye- 'Cheer Extreme'
CEA-front-'Cheer Extreme Allstar Cheerleading' back-'living the dream' (with 5 stars to rep. how many gyms there were at the time.)
CEA-front-'CEA back-'cheer extreme...or not at all'
FIERCE- front- 'fierce back-'premier athletics clayton shockers'
FAME- 'fame cheerleading'
CSA- tank
CEA- front-'cheer extreme' and the 'ed hardy' design-cheersport/valentines day shirt 2010
CSA- front-'gotta keep moving, keep climbing, keep the faith' back-'its all about the climb'
CEA-(salem's all levels shirt from 2010) front-'CEA salem all levels 2010 (with pic of atl and xman) back-team names around globe and 'now and forever below
Odyssey Allstars Lincolnton
CEA-'cheer extreme' & 'now and forever' are on front
CEA-'cheer extreme' & 'success is from the heart' are on front, xman on back
NCSU- I <3 ncstate all girl cheerleading
Allstar Panthers- 'panthers' & 'whatever it takes'
CEA- blue rhinestone sportsbra
CEA hoodie- front-'extreme evolution' back-'this is the year of the teal'
NCSU-ncsu All girl cheerleader
CEA jacket- rhinestones-'cea'
CEA-teal rhinestone sportsbra
Charlotte Allstars- 'for life'

you have no idea how long it took me to type that...
<3 the CEA - Success shirt! Would you be willing to sell or trade?? or the Stingrays five strong? Not sure if you were just showing or if you wanted to get rid of some of the CEA stuff. Seems like you have a lot :) My daughter wears an AS. PM me if you do, thanks!

<3 the CEA - Success shirt! Would you be willing to sell or trade?? or the Stingrays five strong? Not sure if you were just showing or if you wanted to get rid of some of the CEA stuff. Seems like you have a lot :) My daughter wears an AS. PM me if you do, thanks!
the only AS's I have are the teal in the top left and the tyedye in the top right. the two teal in the right are YL's, but fit like AS's, so that could be a consideration! :) I would love to trade!

the only AS's I have are the teal in the top left and the tyedye in the top right. the two teal in the right are YL's, but fit like AS's, so that could be a consideration! :) I would love to trade!
Sounds good I will PM you and we can work something out. I def would like a YL then since thats really my daughter size I just get bigger so she can wear them longer. I like the black CEA top right, under the tye dye. I will have to figure out how to post pics & show you some of our ICE shirts :)

Thanks!

Sounds good I will PM you and we can work something out. I def would like a YL then since thats really my daughter size I just get bigger so she can wear them longer. I like the black CEA top right, under the tye dye. I will have to figure out how to post pics & show you some of our ICE shirts :)

Thanks!
the black is a YM, I think

This is mine:
a0ihci.jpg

Team USA
GBE
Wildcats leverkusen
Top Gun
Frogs
Twisters elite
All Star One
Cheer Infinity
Maryland Twisters Supercells
Stingrays
Viqueens
All Star one
Cheer extreme
Wildcats
Falcons
Arizona Heat
Green Bay Elit
All Star One Big Bang
Cheer extreme
Twist (my gym)
Cheer Athletics (the green one, it has Peace, Love, Ca on it)
Ace cheerleading
Power cheer
Fame
UK

I would have more if people would be that nice to send shirt back after they get mine :(
I traded almost all of my cheer shirt with people from fierceboard. Thank you fierce board!! :):)
Do you know if the white "Power Cheer Gym" shirt is from the power cheer gym vipers?! I cheer there so that would be cool! We have a few sister gyms so I dont know if its from mine or another. So cool!

Do you know if the white "Power Cheer Gym" shirt is from the power cheer gym vipers?! I cheer there so that would be cool! We have a few sister gyms so I dont know if its from mine or another. So cool!

I think it's a gym in Canada

So I went to take a picture of my collection......
lets just say the t-shirts are stuffed in more than 2 drawers....

Back