All-Star Sigh..... Am I The Only At Home During Worlds??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is terrible.... If I see one more facebook status and post from a person there I'm gonna cry.... I swear my daughter is FINE not being there... It's me who has the problem... lol!

I thought me moving closer to the state of FL would mean I had a better chance of going to worlds, I was wrong. I have promised myself though that next year I will be there.

I'm home...first Worlds in a long time that I'm not there. But, I've ordered the live feed, and just bought myself a macbook pro, so I'm feeling a little better tonight :)
OOooooo you are going to love your macbook pro!

i'm home, on my couch, season is over so i don't even have practice to distract me. it sounds like fun but cp is only 8 so i have a few years to wait.

i am with all'a'ya'll stuck at home tonight, tomorrow im working from 2-9:30 at a theme park on their opening night (can you say chaos) and then saturday i have a make up class for an exam i failed -.-

I'm home :( And I have school tomorrow! Looks like I'll be fierceboarding from my phone all day to keep up with whats happening :rolleyes:

Back