All-Star Skating/gymnastics Spectacular...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 14, 2011
So I just came across this special on TV that is ice skating and gymnastics routines performed in fun costumes and surrounding Pop Singers....

I found a few things interesting. I am obviously a coach and not a younger and super cool cheerleader, so i have a few questions....

Who is Cody Simpson?
Does he know how silly his hair looks? or is that cool?
AND in an effort to stay "hip and with it"...who is your favorite pop artist at the moment?

So I just came across this special on TV that is ice skating and gymnastics routines performed in fun costumes and surrounding Pop Singers....

I found a few things interesting. I am obviously a coach and not a younger and super cool cheerleader, so i have a few questions....

Who is Cody Simpson?
Does he know how silly his hair looks? or is that cool?
AND in an effort to stay "hip and with it"...who is your favorite pop artist at the moment?
He's an australian singer hahaha he's not very popular in the US

We were watching it too. My CP said most of the singers were from the Disney Channel (I think). I wanted to see if any if the up & coming skaters would be on there as one of my son's school friends moved to CA for his sister to further her training.

I just watched a bit of it..my mother's one complaint was 'It must be depressing to spend all that money to watch Nastia Liukin walk and dance around on the beam. I could do that!' lol. I was like 'Uhh, mom? She's not gonna risk injury on a difficult beam routine during an Olympic year'...

I just watched a bit of it..my mother's one complaint was 'It must be depressing to spend all that money to watch Nastia Liukin walk and dance around on the beam. I could do that!' lol. I was like 'Uhh, mom? She's not gonna risk injury on a difficult beam routine during an Olympic year'...
I saw that part, but I kinda of agree with your mom=) It might have been better to just have her there as a representative or something...because her routine part was super boring and kind of weird to just watch her make elaborate arm motions

Back