Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Hey Everyone,

Currently experiencing some intermittent slowness. I cannot directly determine what it is, but it looks like the server is getting full, restarts immediately, and is fine again. As soon as I figure it out will post. At the end of all this everything should be a lot faster.

great! thought it was just me lol

no. the behavior to me is that it works perfectly and is really fast OR it is slow and hangs. One or the other. is that what you see?

no. the behavior to me is that it works perfectly and is really fast OR it is slow and hangs. One or the other. is that what you see?
Yes. I was yelling at my computer until I tried a couple of other sites and realized that it was just here that was wonky.

Yes. I was yelling at my computer until I tried a couple of other sites and realized that it was just here that was wonky.

I believe it is MySQL that is not working. not sure why though. gonna reboot!

ok. just made a chance. gonna let it run for an hour and see what happens.

I have a little problems on Tapa Talk, too. But it can be my data connectiom or something :)

Nah I am pretty sure it was MySQL at this point. I had max connections wide open and there was a crap ton open. By limiting it seems to have helped. Got a lot more tuning to do on this machine.

Gateway 503 or 505 error (?). If it happens again do you want the full message?

eta just happened again in the last 15 minutes,

Gateway 503 or 505 error (?). If it happens again do you want the full message?

eta just happened again in the last 15 minutes,
I'm getting this too :( and I was on my dell tablet and it wasn't letting me post replies in any threads :( iPhone is working fine though!

I keep getting 504 error. If I hit refresh it usually works but then the next time I click something it gives me the error again

I keep getting 504 error. If I hit refresh it usually works but then the next time I click something it gives me the error again

The 504 error is from the MySQL server getting overloaded. IDK why. It is running at 150% CPU utilization (yes it can do that.. you just don't WANT it to).

I have too much RAM for this to be happening, so I am troubleshooting for what it is.

I have turned up the buffer size for a lot of MySQL. The CPU usage is now down to its normal levels. We will see as the day goes on if it makes a difference.

Back