So5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what would be a cool tumbling pass for senior open 5? with a single full.
You could just a pretty combo thru to full, last year you could do alot more, my cp did an arabian thru full. I posted the rules and it looks like whip thrus and arabian thrus are still good.
Level 5 Restricted Only
1. Tumbling skills are allowed up to 1 flipping and 1 twisting rotations. In tumbling, twisting skills may ONLY be performed if immediately preceded by a back handspring(s) or round off. During a full-twisting tumbling skill, no trick other than the twist is allowed (including but not limited to: split fulls, hitch kick fulls, X-Fulls, Full-Xouts) and both feet must land and finish on the performing surface (i.e. no full twisting tumbling to seat, prone body landings or similar).
Clarification: All skills up to a full twist are also allowed. (example: half twists and Arabians)
Additional tumbling skills may be performed prior to the round-off and/or back handspring.

2. No tumbling is allowed after the twisting skill.
Exception: A forward or backward roll is allowed after a twisting skill; however, no tumbling is allowed after the roll.
Clarification: If any tumbling follows a forward or backward roll or forward or backward twisting skill, at least one step into the next tumbling skill must be included to separate the two passes. Stepping out of a twisting skill (i.e. Arabian) or forward roll is considered a continuation of the same tumbling pass. An athlete must take an additional step out of a twisting skill step out or a forward roll step out. However, if the athlete finishes the twisting skill or stands the forward roll with both feet together, then one step is all that is needed to create a new tumbling pass.

You could just a pretty combo thru to full, last year you could do alot more, my cp did an arabian thru full. I posted the rules and it looks like whip thrus and arabian thrus are still good.
Level 5 Restricted Only
1. Tumbling skills are allowed up to 1 flipping and 1 twisting rotations. In tumbling, twisting skills may ONLY be performed if immediately preceded by a back handspring(s) or round off. During a full-twisting tumbling skill, no trick other than the twist is allowed (including but not limited to: split fulls, hitch kick fulls, X-Fulls, Full-Xouts) and both feet must land and finish on the performing surface (i.e. no full twisting tumbling to seat, prone body landings or similar).
Clarification: All skills up to a full twist are also allowed. (example: half twists and Arabians)
Additional tumbling skills may be performed prior to the round-off and/or back handspring.

2. No tumbling is allowed after the twisting skill.
Exception: A forward or backward roll is allowed after a twisting skill; however, no tumbling is allowed after the roll.
Clarification: If any tumbling follows a forward or backward roll or forward or backward twisting skill, at least one step into the next tumbling skill must be included to separate the two passes. Stepping out of a twisting skill (i.e. Arabian) or forward roll is considered a continuation of the same tumbling pass. An athlete must take an additional step out of a twisting skill step out or a forward roll step out. However, if the athlete finishes the twisting skill or stands the forward roll with both feet together, then one step is all that is needed to create a new tumbling pass.

Thankss :))

Combo pass: Punch front step-out, round off back handspring, whip, double back handspring full.
Standing: Standing 3 to full
Running: Round off back handspring step-out, round off double back handspring full

well my pass this year will hopefully be roundoff, onodi, roundoff, onodi, roundoff, bhs, full if i can perfect it :)

Back