Music Songs About Super Hero

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 23, 2012
hey guys!
my squad is the Allstar avengers... and i was wondering if u guys could help me to find some songs about super hero or super power or something related to that subject
last year we used "save the world" from swedish mafia for the pyramid section and it was greeeat =)
thx
xx

Holding out for a hero, zero to hero, superhero song(drake bell), Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down , hero-nickel back, "Greatest American Hero (Believe it Or Not)" - Joey Scarbury
"Save Us" - Feeder
"Heroes and Villains" - the Beach Boys. Super girl by Hannah montana

Here's Warriors with a super hero routine from 2006. Might give you some ideas.

My son listens to a song called Superman by T. Powell before his competitive events. It's sorta geared toward being a motivational sports song.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Aqua ( the group that did the Barbie girl song) has a song called "cartoon heroes" which would go really well in a cheer mix

Hero by Skillet

Also, idk if it legal or not but you could watch the Avengers (or other superhero movies) and take voice overs from them!

Some of my personal favorites (got these from IMDB):
Nick Fury: There was an idea to bring together a group of remarkable people, so when we needed them, they could fight the battles that we never could...

Nick Fury: I still believe in heroes.

Thor: You people are so petty... and tiny. (Great for a stunt sequence)

Tony Stark: The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

hey guys!
my squad is the Allstar avengers... and i was wondering if u guys could help me to find some songs about super hero or super power or something related to that subject
last year we used "save the world" from swedish mafia for the pyramid section and it was greeeat =)
thx
xx

"That Power" by Will I Am & Justin B has some applicable lyrics for your theme. Also, "The Power" by Dizzee Rascal(just mixed this one TODAY!!!, very hot song).

hey guys!
thx
xx

Brave- Kelis! Near the end theres a verse!

Back