All-Star Spirit Central Bengals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cant wait until i can see a video of them at worlds!!! I also love thier uniforms!!

I cheer in New England as well and was super proud of them! One of my coaches and a few of my teammates watched them both days on the live feed and were very impressed!

i LOVE this team...saw them in connecticut this year at a competition and was like WOAH where did they come from they're incredible. i've been following and cheering them on the whole rest of the reason since then...super excited for thier placement at worlds and can't wait to see what they have in store for next year!

I agree with everyone! This team accomplished to get my attention all season. Very happy with their success :) I have also been waiting for their music to come out!!!

First saw them in December I think and was very impressed. Great routine, great unis etc. I fully agree that with just a little more tumbling they'd be unstoppable! (might have even posted that here after the NE worlds showcase )

Im from NH and have been competing at the same comps at SC for YEARS ! and they have always been amazing and its definitely really different to see them on ESPN and at worlds/uca etc ! So amazing !

Bengals were fantastic this season! I remember seeing a video of them earlier this year and I was completely amazed at how much they stepped up and improved. Congratulations on a successful season, Spirit Central! :)

Back