All-Star Spirit Sports - Northeast Knockout (December 18-19)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this comp always in December or is it usually in January? I thought it was around the same time as Athletic Champs in Providence.

Is this comp always in December or is it usually in January? I thought it was around the same time as Athletic Champs in Providence.

It's usually over MLK weekend so people are able to travel since there's no school monday ): I'm not expecting a huge turnout for this comp. but we'll see. The only reason my gym is going to such a big one so early is for the backpacks(;

Premier/PRO may be going. (my friend cheers there, not me so im not sure what they changed the name to after the merge)

ECE will be there. I believe we're bringing everyone except our int. open all girl 5, int. coed 5, int. open all girl 6, and our half year teams.

its in december?! i thought it was the same weekend as jamfest indy!
hmm wonder why our gym isn't going then.

Ugh, I hate how there's like no one going this year! It's always so fun to see so many different teams there.

Ugh, I hate how there's like no one going this year! It's always so fun to see so many different teams there.
I was also surprised at how many teams there were... it's usually a big nationals event for New England teams! Must be because it changed to December this year instead of January.

The reason most gyms including mine probably aren't going this year is because its the week before Christmas.

Back