All-Star Spirit Sports, Palm Springs, Ca (feb. 4-5) Bid Breakdowns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
I have highlighted the teams I am aware of going into this event with Paid Bids already.

Bids up for grabs...
  • Three (3) Full Paid Bids & Nine (9) At Large Bids
  • Two (2) Full Paid Bids will go to the highest percentage of perfection.
    • The third Full Paid Bid will go to the next highest percentage of perfection score from a division not receiving a Full Paid Bid yet.
  • International Teams are ONLY eligible for one (1) Full Paid Bid and three (3) At Large Bids.

Small Senior 5:
Star Athletics
Pacific Coast Magic
Oregon Dream Teams
OC All Stars
California All Stars - Paid Bid from American Grand
Mac's All Star Cheer
Cheergyms.com

Medium Senior 5:
Cheer Force
California All Stars
AZ Power Cheer

Small Coed 5:
Pacific Coast Magic
Mac's All Star Cheer
Fierce All Star Cheer
SCV All-Stars
California All Stars - Paid Bid from GSSA
All American Cheer & Stunt
Desert Storm Elite

Senior Medium Coed 5:
POWER - Paid Bid from GSSA
American Cheer
Vancouver All Stars
California All Stars
Spirit Athletics

Large Coed 5:
Cheer Central Suns
California All Stars - Paid Bid from American Grand

International Open 6:
OC All Stars
Rockstar Athletics
Orange Crush All Stars

International Open Coed 6:
Cheergyms.com
Rockstar Athletics
OC All Stars
Stealth All Stars

International All Girl 5:
Vancouver All Stars
Pacific Coast Magic
Cheer Force
Stealth All Stars
Desert Storm Elite Cheer

International Coed 5:
USA Starz
Cheer Force
Pacific Coast Magic
California All Stars
5th Dimension All Stars

Anyone ready to make predictions on who will receive the paid bids? So many good teams going, its too hard. I'm going to wait until after CheerPros this weekend to make any guesses. :cool:

My bet who are most likely/in serious contention to get the bids: Cheerforce Nfinity, PCM Mysterious, Cali Black Ops, Cheerforce Black, PCM Fantasy, AZ Power.

Ya..I agree...I wanna see cheerforce, american, cali IO5, and some others before I try and [email protected] I to understand that it won't be like last year with 1 going to all girl and 1 going to coed?

I think that with so many strong teams in contention for the paid bids that it is going to come down to cleanliness. Who hits the whole routine both days.

Ya..I agree...I wanna see cheerforce, american, cali IO5, and some others before I try and [email protected] I to understand that it won't be like last year with 1 going to all girl and 1 going to coed?

I took the wording directly form the website packet - so I don't think so because it said nothing about Coed or All Girl - it only specifically denoted Internationals would be eligible (I guess if they have the highest score) - but only for one.

I took the wording directly form the website packet - so I don't think so because it said nothing about Coed or All Girl - it only specifically denoted Internationals would be eligible (I guess if they have the highest score) - but only for one.
ty...:)

I think it's anyones game at this point. Everyone has been at the gym busting their butts. It is going to be crazy intense... I'm glad im not a judge lol.

Back