Spread More Spirit Today!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

by Kaitlyn Sexton​

Think of the best coach you’ve ever had. One that had your back even outside of practice, and also lead you to victories on competition day.

Next, think of your favorite teacher in high school. Maybe it was a cool, easily relatable teacher, or someone who helped you prepare for higher education.

Now, think of someone who went to your school… An employee, another student, or even a group of people that made a huge difference in your life, possibly an impact that would last for years. Think of someone who might have even shaped you into the awesome person you are today.

Don’t you wish you could thank those people?? Imagine if you could nominate those people (or yourself) to win, say, $3,000? Or even nominate a school and win $25,000?

Well, there’s a cool thing called the Varsity Brands School Spirit Awards, and up until January 22nd, 2019, you can nominate deserving candidates for awards in 25 different categories. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the nomination, it’s completely free, and you’ll have unlimited opportunities to spread more spirit! You can even do it from your phone.

7592055536_img_1154.jpg

Photos by Jay, the Shooter, at UCA College Spirit Camp

Prize Winning Categories Include:

• America’s Most Spirited High School (GRAND PRIZE of $25,000 holy moly)
  • Athlete
  • Athletic Director
  • Athletic Trainer
  • Choir
  • Coach
  • Community Service Project
  • Game Day Experience
  • Graduation
  • Mascot
  • Pep Band
  • Principal
  • School Counselor
  • School Tradition
  • Spirit of Inclusion
  • Spirit of Sportsmanship
  • Spirit of St. Jude
  • Staff Member
  • Student
  • Student Government
  • Superintendent
  • Teacher
  • Team Manager
  • Yearbook

>> CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE! <<

This is not an advertisement, Varsity Spirit didn’t ask me to write this blog just because I have a career with them. My reasoning is a desire to spread AWARENESS OF POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY to my friends. I get to work with SO many high school teams that are more than deserving of these awards, but I need your help to nominate everyone.

One of my best friends in the world has a primary role in this project–and if you know Em Zem, you know she only puts her heart into things that really matter–and each entry helps immensely. So, here’s an additional incentive to nominate deserving people from your high schools:

If you send in ANY entry after reading this blog, put “Kaitlyn Sexton” where they ask where you’ve heard of the VBSSA and screen shot that/send to me. I will pick one winner from those who send their entries to receive a #kaitmerch shirt of their choosing (paid for by me)!!

7594075504_img_1150.jpg

Nominating someone could change their lives, but it might also change yours.

It takes only a few minutes from your phone or computer, it’s free, and it fills the community with the spirit we need. Your nomination may win up to $25,000 for their school, and you might also win a cool T-shirt just for being awesome. You can even nominate yourself and get both.

I can’t find any reason not to try. Please help me spread some spirit!!!!

Find more Kaitlyn Sexton at her blog https://kaitsexton.com and follow her on twitter @ucakait!

Back