Standing Full On Trampoline!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've done it, it is a piece of cake on a trampoline. It is sooo different on hard surfaces I don't suggest learning it there. Learn it off of something hard into a pit.

You can also do it on a tumble track on top of a mat! Its makes it still a bit bouncy to help when your just starting to get it. You can thrownit off of spring boards as well but make sure you set up but dont fall fpward (your face will hit the board!) trampoline wise i suggest practice setting and fulling as fast as you can. The more air time you have on the trampoline the better!

trying to learn it yourself, on a trampoline, is not a good idea. It will throw u off when u go to do it in the gym. I've coached many kids who work very hard in our tumbling classes, then go home and work on it on their trampoline ( "it" being any skill, really) and then the next class its like having to re-teach them the skill every time. Then, the athletes tend to get very frustrated that they arn't getting this skill. My tip, work on it at your gym, under instruction. not at home

Back