All-Star Starlites 08 Jump Sequence Rap

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
i know ive been saying it wrong for years...HOW DOES THE RAP GO?! i can never figure it out...but its my favorite jump sequence EVER!:)

clear the flowah...clear...the flowah
lets play catch ill throw the shade, your girls cant take my lemonade. ill gag you just for gag you see ill serve it just to serve

i know ive been saying it wrong for years...HOW DOES THE RAP GO?! i can never figure it out...but its my favorite jump sequence EVER!:)

lets play catch ill throw the shade, your girls cant take my lemonade. ill gag you just for gag you see ill serve it just to serve
I think that is supposed to be "little ring" lol. and i agree with you its still my favorite mix to this day

I think it's clear the floor clear the floor, and I do think it's lemonade lol:p

lol!! they are a sweet (candy) they are light biscuit balls covered in milk chocolate pronounces mall-tee-ser. they are blonde on the inside brunette on the outside ;)

Back