All-Star Steven Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
I'm not sure if many of you have been following his story but I am sad to post that Steven Walls, founder and owner of Scotcheer, passed away today.

I just found out the bad news too, I feel so sad for his family and friends.
I was convinced that he'd survive this, he's so strong...rip Steven

Steve Walls is an outstanding man who provided many people, like me , with the opportunity to live their dreams! i cannot convey enough how important this man was to the growth of not just scottish cheer but all international cheer. Today is a very sad day.

please pray for Jo, the Scotcheer family and the entire UK cheer community who are hurting today. RIP x

247505_10200106095674345_1789924901_n.jpg

Just comes to my mind that Europeans by ECU is in Scotland this year...I hope they do something special in honor of Steven...I'm sure he'll be watching down from heaven

Really sending love and prayers to his close family and friends today. I know so many people have been touched not only by how much he moved cheerleading forward in the UK, but by how inspiring his story was and how strong he and his family have been through it all. I love that they never gave up hope. His legacy will be forever felt in people's hearts and I know his name will be remembered by the whole cheerleading community in the UK for years to come.

God bless.

Oh my god :( This is so sad :( Rip Steven. Thank you so much for everything you did for intenrational cheerleading.

An incrediable, dedicated, brave and inspiring man who will be sadly missed. As a cheerleader and coach from Scotland - he did developed the sport that I've grown to love over the years, not just in Scotland but in the UK. Without him, Cheerleading in the UK wouldnt be where it is today and I cannot thank him enough.

Thank you Steve for letting me be apart of Team Scotland 2011 and creating memories that will last a life time. He will now be showing angels how to properly fly :) Go Fight Win!

I dont know this story at all but I am sending thoughts to all those who knew him/ worked with him and his family !

My team were competing this weekend when the sad news came through. There was a one minute cheer/clap for him which was really touching. Sending my thoughts to his family at this terrible time. c

My team were competing this weekend when the sad news came through. There was a one minute cheer/clap for him which was really touching. Sending my thoughts to his family at this terrible time. c

I think you guys covered it pretty well. It was an honor to know Steve and a blessing to work alongside him. From his foundations Scottish cheer and dance will continue to grow. Much love and prayers to Jo, Scotcheer Staff and to Jo's team ACE.

GO-FIGHT-WIN

Back