All-Star Stingrays And Drop Dead Diva!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 29, 2010
I heard that the Stingrays were asked to bring some of the cheerleaders for shooting tomorrow?? I hope this is true!!! Anyone know anything about this?? Who is putting it together? Who is being used for it? What's if for...

I think this is awesome if it is true!!!!

...I've never even heard of it :p What's it about?

What!?!? (again!). It sounds silly, but it's really good. A girl, who's a model dies, and another "plain Jane" lawyer dies at the same time, but the models soul goes into the plain Janes body and she has to live the lawyers life knowing she was once beautiful, but now really smart but in a very different body. She begins to learn to live without her DROP DEAD DIVA looks! Its good! Promise!

just saw this on facebook....so excited for the stingray family!!!!! "long day of filming tomorrow... taking some of our lovely Stingrays to the set of Drop Dead Diva :) Should be a fun day for them, and another GREAT opportunity for our gym!!"

just saw this on facebook....so excited for the stingray family!!!!! "long day of filming tomorrow... taking some of our lovely Stingrays to the set of Drop Dead Diva :) Should be a fun day for them, and another GREAT opportunity for our gym!!"
Aaahhhhh we need details!!! Lets Go Rays!!!

Recently there was something on the show drop dead diva (probably only here in Atlanta since it is filmed here) asking for anyone that had cheerleaders available to appear in an episode call blah blah blah number... One of our coaches called and offered up some of our kids so tomorrow a bunch of stingrays alumni are going to film for the show downtown... Im sure I'm not supposed to reveal any of the story line but the particular episode will involve a cheerleader and our stingray alumni will be shown building some pyramids stunts and tumbling in at least one scene

Latest posts

Back