All-Star Successful/elite Gyms - Who Are Your Top 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anythingforcheer

Cheer Parent
Feb 25, 2010
What gyms would you consider "the elite, successful, cream of the crop" gyms across the country, name your top 5 and why? Please don't base it on level 5 - I'm more interested in overall program quality. The first gym that comes to mind for me is Stingrays and then I'm lost. Stingrays training of athletes from level 1- 5 are amazing, the product speaks for itself on the mat. They have proven to be successful at Cheersport, NCA, UCA and Worlds bringing home titles at all levels; tuition cost seems reasonable enough; top notch coaching staff; camaraderie amongst staff and athletes

I'm not certain I understand the meaning of the cow as it appears to be in disrespect and distaste - I'm simply asking a question as a parent on this board who is not quite as knowlegeable about all of the mega gyms across the country and simply wanted to gather information. Thanks for the positive reply I see above. Can this be moved to the Parent section, perhaps, I will receive insight there.

I'm not certain I understand the meaning of the cow as it appears to be in disrespect and distaste - I'm simply asking a question as a parent on this board who is not quite as knowlegeable about all of the mega gyms across the country and simply wanted to gather information. Thanks for the positive reply I see above. Can this be moved to the Parent section, perhaps, I will receive insight there.
No. Sometimes it's really hard when a lot of new threads come up, because a lot of the time the questions they've asked have been asked a million times before! :D

Back