All-Star Summit 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My poor team had a girl break her hand, one her thumb, and another tear tendons in her ankle all this week...they're all competing and were just gonna pray for the best!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Does anyone know anything about the Livestream? I found information on the schedule and it said that streaming from the Varsity arena would be free but I couldn't find a price on the HP/Josten.
I can't believe cp talked me into buying it after we just got done paying the higher price for Worlds (didn't buy it until Saturday)....

Does anyone know anything about the Livestream? I found information on the schedule and it said that streaming from the Varsity arena would be free but I couldn't find a price on the HP/Josten.
I can't believe cp talked me into buying it after we just got done paying the higher price for Worlds (didn't buy it until Saturday)....
quote from Varsity page: Family and Friends can't be at The Summit? Tell them to log on to Varsity.com! For just $14.99 a day your friends and family at home can watch select venues LIVE on Varsity.com!.

If anyone's interested in trading, I'm bringing 9 tshirts, amongst them are 2 Carolina Spirit Athletics shirts,1 Cheer Force shirt, 4 Cheer Extreme Allstars shirts, 1 Fame shirt, and 1 brand new Fierceboard Worlds 2012 shirt...also have a pair of CEA rhinestoned shorts, and loads of brand new bows. I'm pretty excited haha :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back