All-Star [sunday 12/7] Encore - Toms River

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 5, 2010
What teams will be there this sunday? I'll be there with my teams if anybody would like to say hello :)

I'm a coach with TriStateCheer. I'll have a summit back pack and glasses. Please come say hi and tell me you're from the FB. I'll be ecstatic to meet you :)

I'll be there with my Twinkle. They are only exhibitioning...missing some kids due to injuries. Good luck to everyone competing!

Since it looks like my life on Sunday will be spent either in warmup or in front of the mat, come grab me and say HI

We'll be there!!! I'll probably have an Empire baseball hat on & and Empire hoodie that says Tati's Mom on the back.

i'll be very upset if any of you and saw me and didn't say hi! (although competition days i'm usually a pale shade of green with a look of annoyance on my face all day :oops:)

@NJCoach you always looked so busy I didn't want to bother you. @JayySoFierce My phone died and I had forgotten what you said you would look like. Sorry I didn't say hi. My Cp's team crashed and burned. (Humble brag: not any of her stunts) Not the best first competition showing for us. Onward and upward.

That comp was way overcrowded...much worse than its been in past years.
It was fun to watch though...greatful I had a seat! Lots of teams already putting out good routines, Stars were amazing, Star Athletics were impressive, Team gunz were outstanding as Sm Coed, Odyssey and Suns killed it.
Jersey Allstars are always so clean and ahead of the curve this early....its going to be a good season for the NJ/PA/NY area gyms.

Although @NJ Coach, I had kristyna send me what you looked like so I wasnt looking for Wendy Williams :D
Haha, she told me
@NJCoach you always looked so busy I didn't want to bother you.
Tell me about it. With as big as the comp was, I really don't understand why if felt like we were on the floor every other team. Please come find me if we're at another comp together!.

Haha, she told me

Tell me about it. With as big as the comp was, I really don't understand why if felt like we were on the floor every other team. Please come find me if we're at another comp together!.
Next time I'll make it a point!

Was this held at the Ricatto Center or something like that?

**I don't care what the score is, if you don't predict my team for a paid bid we are not friends**

Back