All-Star Switching gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 4, 2023
my daughter is on her 5th season at this gym. It’s a fairly small new gym like 7 years old maybe. We don’t win very often not that it matters but it really does to an athlete. We all know.
My daughter is on level 2 now and loves her coach. She’s not the biggest fan of the level 3 coach.
There’s a big gym close by that go to summit and worlds. She is nervous to switch but I’m not sure how not meshing with the other coach would do when she moves up. Would it be silly to switch am I over thinking things?

my daughter is on her 5th season at this gym. It’s a fairly small new gym like 7 years old maybe. We don’t win very often not that it matters but it really does to an athlete. We all know.
My daughter is on level 2 now and loves her coach. She’s not the biggest fan of the level 3 coach.
There’s a big gym close by that go to summit and worlds. She is nervous to switch but I’m not sure how not meshing with the other coach would do when she moves up. Would it be silly to switch am I over thinking things?
At the end of the day you pay for a service and your daughter happiness is is all that matters.

Switching is not a silly thing. If you feel your athlete has outgrown a gym, or if you feel she will be happier somewhere else then you should look into it. You pay a lot of money for your child to do something she (hopefully) loves to do. Loyalty is a big thing yes, and "gym hopping" is a thing, but ultimately you need to be where your athlete is happy and is growing.

Back